26

With a straight nose, thin lips, and sword-like eyebrows flying obliquely into the strands of black hair at the corners of the temples.

  It's just that the eye sockets are slightly dark, and there is a little stubble on the chin, but seeing Lin Xiajin at this moment, the whole eyes are bright.

  "Lin Xiajin...!" Xiao Ruo recognized Lin Xiajin at a glance.

  "...I am. Hello, thank you very much..."

  Lin Xiajin didn't have time to say a lot of words, and then was grabbed by the wrist by the man, and the man held a black military knife in the other hand .

  The gaze that Lin Xiajin was stared at by the man was a bit piercing...

  Behind ,Zhang Yuan and Wang Han rushed over and saw Lin Xiajin and Xin Li.

  The two looked at each other, she was indeed a beautiful chick, didn't they see that brother Xiao took the initiative to grab her hand?

It's really an eyesore, an eyesore!

  Zhang Yuan winked at Wang Han, and Wang Han said bravely.

  "Well, should we evacuate quickly? Zombies are about to swarm up!"

  "Hoho..."

  Sure enough, zombies swarmed in from another staircase....

  "Go, follow me closely." Xiao Ruo said.

  "Hmm!"

  Lin Xiajin and Xin Li were surrounded by the three of them.

  As soon as they went downstairs, a group of zombies rushed in...

  Puff puff puff...

  The movements of the three people are very capable, almost killing a zombie...

  But there were too many zombies outside, a blue-purple energy condensed from Xiao Ruo's hands...

  Zizizi...

  The zombies surrounding the car were instantly electrocuted and fell to the ground in convulsions.

  "Go!"

  The electric shocks could only paralyze the zombies, and the three of them quickly got into the SUV to protect Lin Xiajin and Xin Li.

  Xiao Ruo stuffed Lin Xiajin on the co-pilot, and Xin Li, Zhang Yuan, and Wang Han sat behind.

  Ho Ho...

  The zombies who heard the movement outside also gathered around one after another, Xiao Ruo started the car and put down the surrounding iron frames.

  Puff puff puff...

  The zombie rushed over and was crushed by the car. The speed of the car soared all the way and rushed out of the campus.

  Lin Xiajin looked at the campus that was getting farther and farther away, and the number of zombies chasing after her became less and less...

  Lin Xiajin breathed a sigh of relief, looking at the green forests on both sides, Lin Xiajin suddenly felt...

  It's still this road, quietly and exactly the same as before the end of the world, but now all of them are covered with dirty blood to varying degrees...

  And in front of the car, the remains of zombies hanging on the iron frame brought them back to reality.

  "Thank you!" said the safe Lin Xiajin.

  "En." Xiao Ruo responded.

  "You really don't know that we roamed half of City B just to pick you up! We have escaped from the main force!" Zhang Yuan said immediately.

  "..." Lin Xiajin didn't know what to say.

  "That's right, especially Brother Xiao, he haven't slept much these days! We've been on our way at night...!"

  "Okay! Lin Xiajin, call your brother." Xiao Ruo stopped him, and Zhang Yuan stopped talking. …

  Lin Xiajin couldn't help looking at Xiao Ruo, she wanted to thank him at first, but why did she feel that Xiao Ruo was a little angry?

  Lin Xiajin shook her head, she didn't mess with him, did she? It seems that she have only met once or twice before, but they have never spoken to each other, and her brother is also present by her side.

  "Yeah!" Lin Xiajin answered the phone, just about to call her brother to report her safety.

When the phone suddenly rang.

  Xiao Ruo looked at the phone and directly pressed the answer button.

  "Xiao Ruo, I'm Zhang Xinping, the person in charge of City B in Huaxia District 1."

  Xiao Ruo frowned slightly, and both Zhang Yuan and Wang Han were very surprised. This was a temporary security base established in City B, and they also came out from there, but The person in charge of the first district will contact them? .

  This is equivalent to the mayor suddenly calling a normal citizen.