You Won't Be My Mate Long.

recap: I sighed. I didn't want to but i needed to... "I, Ashton Hampfield, Reject, Colton Walter, Alpha of Coldwater pack, As my......" I was interurpted by a knock on my door. DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!! Why would someone interupt me! I thought as i walked to the door. When I opened it, I was surprised at what I saw!

****

"Col.. Colton..." I gasped out. "What are you doing here?" I walked outside and shut the door so he couldn't come in. "Can we go inside so we can talk. Please?" He asked. I sighed. "Fine... But no anger tantrums in there, I just decorated the place." I led him inside and to the living room. "Yeah no rejecting me either, but you were bout to." He mumbled to where I couldn't hear but I did anyways. "what is it you wanted to talk about?" I questioned sitting on the couch. "You were about to reject me! You told me earlier that I needed to give you time and space. You also said you wanted to get to know me.. Why were you about to reject me!" He sat down on the love seat staring at his hands. I haven't seen no alpha so vulnerable before. "Why do you care? Nobody wants a rogue as an luna." I replied be so carelessly. "You won't be a rogue for long, you will be apart of the pack when you are ready. Why wouldn't they want you to be luna? You're strong and caring." I laughed at that statement. "Strong and caring my ass Alpha. Anything else you wanted to talk to me about or is that all. I have to get ready for bed; since, school is tomorrow." He growled. "You will not reject me ASHTON!" I laughed. "GET... OUT... OF.. MY.. HOUSE!" He stood. "If you try to reject me one more time you will be living with me!" He walked to the door. "You won't be my mate long Colton. You will lose me. I'm only here to finish school. After that I'm leaving for another state." He growled and slammed the door when he left. 

As i walked upstairs i felt empty. I knew I shouldn't be doing it, but I didn't want a mate to slow me down. I needed to leave again... I wanted to stay here for as long as I'm in school, but looks like it'll be over soon since I found my mate... I changed and crawled into bed. It was a night full of nightmares and beatings. 

Coltons POV:

I stormed out of her house slamming the door. I couldn't believe she wanted to reject me!!! I never felt so weak and scared. I should just let her go. I can find another mate.. Second chance mates those are real. my dad found his when mom died. I'm happy for him. things happen for a reason. So maybe I should just let her.... "Colton, How'd it go man?" Jason walked towards me. 

"She doesn't want me dude, I might just let her Reject me." I replied back to him sadly. "dude! No!!! You might not even have a second chance mate to even find... You might just want to do what she wants and all.. Dude don't over push it because than she will run." I looked at him. "When did you become such a smart guy." He laughed. "Always have been, but you never seen it." He smiled and left. Leaving me in my thoughts.

I went to the house and headed straight to my room. I manage to change and text Sasha Fields Jasons sister. I told her my plan and she was in on it. Ashton You will be jealous, and you will be mine. 

ASHTONS POV:

I woke up and got ready. I dressed myself in a Black tube top and black skinny jeans, and some black heels. Yeah I'm in no mood to dress in color. I jumped onto my bike and head to the one place I used to like. Key word used to, I don't like it now because HE is there. I jumped off the bike once I was there and walked into the school. I scanned the hallway and saw HIM  holding a blonde headed blue eye beauty. I growled silently. I walked straight to my locker noticing scar standing there looking depressed. "Hey Scar! what's wrong?" I asked walking up. I'm closed hearted but i still care for my friends. "My mate isn't here, He told me he would be here but he ditched me." I nodded. "My mate asked me to spend time with him and i told him I'd tell you but he's all over some bitch." I replied. "I know how you feel girl. Let's just get to class." She nodded and we walked towards the class. She went to the door that led to math while i went to english.

When I opened the door, i didn't expect to see a make out session between the two lovebirds. "Excuse me, Ya'll can take that somewhere else" I shook my head and sat in my seat after breaking them apart. He told me he didn't want me to reject him! I thought about it all night before falling asleep. I was going to give him a chance Sammy, Why would he do this!?  I asked my wolf, I don't know, Maybe we should reject him now. I nodded. "Um ma'am can I go to the bathroom?" she nodded and let me leave. I raced to the bathroom and locked the door. Thank goddess it was metal ! He couldn't break it down. 

I notice scarlet walking out of the stalls. "Ash? What are you doing?" I frowned. "Was going to reject him... He's not trying to get me... I thought about what we talked about last night and i was going to give him a chance, But... But he is all over this blonde headed chic like I wasn't even worth it..." I fell to the floor. this is the second time I was planning on opening up my heart but now I just couldn't. "it's going to be okay. Don't worry bout it. He knows you're his mate." "He doesn't even seem to care that I'm around.. I'm leaving!!!" I stood and jumped out the window. I went to my bike and left ... 

I made it halfway home before someone jumping out in front of me. I couldn't stop in time, so I veered right and crashed into a tree. Whoever it was stopped and pulled over. I smelt rogues, More rogues. I felt myself being picked up and thrown into the back of the car. "Don't even try escaping bitch" I should have known just to stay in school. 

Everything went black..................

COLTONS POV:

I watched as Ashton left the class room.. "It's not working?" Sasha laughed. "It is She left the room cause she couldn't stand seeing us... But she should have been back by.." She couldn't finish, I was in so much pain i fell "Fucking damn!!" "ALPHA!!!!" I heard screaming. Scarlet... Where... Is... Ashton... I mindlinked my sister, maybe she seen her before this... she.. Jumped out the bathroom window... And left the school... I haven't seen her since... What the fuck did you do Colt... You shouldn't make her jealous.. She was going to give you a chance before all this... I'll go find her..  she shut me out. i knew she was angry with me. Why would she even want to talk to me. I know now that Ashton might reject me.

I got up off the floor and left the school EVERYONE OUT LOOKING FOR YOUR LUNA!!!! NOW!!!!  I yelled through the pack link, I knew they were going to do it. I just hope she is safe at her house. I took off towards her house. Once I gotten there I noticed her bike wasn't here... FUCK! YOU DID THIS COLTON!!! YOU LOST MATE!!!!!!!!!!! ,  Damon My wolf yelled at me.. No more like growled at me. If he wasn't apart of me then he would have killed me

I went into her house, well broke into her house and checked for any signs. She still lives here. COLTON!!! HER BIKE IT WAS WRECKED!! BUT SHE ISN'T HERE SMELLS LIKE ROGUES TOOK HER!! my sister yelled through mind link. I growled. The rogues took my mate, and I was going to kill them all.