The End Of The Line

***This book is coming to an end.. BUT there will be a second book to this series.. LEts see how this ending is to ya'lls liking.. Please comment on some names for new characters for the new book!!!!*** Vote please**

I Laid in the bed for the next month in a half.. Colton has officially been ignoring and avoiding me. I Knew I took it too far, but I needed to do it... I needed them to understand the pain I've been through.. I got up finally after 3 months of moping around to kill the bastards that ruined my life. 

I walked into the cellar offering my hellos to the guards and kept going.. "hello i hope your liking your stay.. Ethan it's time for your death. Are you ready????" I smirked as I opened the door to his cell. "Of course I'm killing you" he needed as he attacked me. I smirked as I pushed him back knocking him to the floor. I jumped on him and broke his neck and then pulled his heart out. "Goodbye Ethan" I looked at his sister. "You are free to go"hazel take her to the edge of the border and watch her leave 

I went to my father and smirked "dear old dad... yours will be painless but don't fret things will be better with you and brother gone" I took a gun and shot him in the heart. "Deal with the mess. I'm leaving the pack" I told Jason and walked out of the cellar and the pack house. Once I made it to the border I looked back... I noticed someone was hiding in the bushes watching me "i alpha Ashton hampfield, declare myself a rogue. Reject alpha Colton Walter" when I walked across the border I heard the depressing howl. 

 4YEARS LATER

I was walking into the store I owned and went to my office. "I DEMAND A REFUND!!!! WHERES THE MANAGER." The voice asked. I stood up and walked out. What I saw was unexpected. "May I help you sir" I hid my scent knowing he would have noticed me. "I just need a refund or an exchange.. I want the perfect ring for my girl but this isn't it." My heart clenched when he said hat. "Sir What is she like?" I asked biting my lip. I expected him to find me not give up on me. 

"Shes fiesty and fierce.. she basically killed people heartlessly.. but she did it out of revenge and hate... but she's perfect.." I have the perfect ring for him to give her. She's lucky... I sighed and walked him to the diamond section "I can't exchange it but I can have you pay whatever is the rest from the 2500 you spent.. which will only be 350" he nodded "thank you ma'am she'll love the ring" I handed him the box and went back to my office. 

That night after locking up I headed to my house. "Why did you leave... why did you reject me?" A voice spoke out painful and sad. "What the fuck" I jumped turning to face him "scaring me won't do no good." "Tell me Ashton why" I looked down. "Because you hated me... you avoided and ignored me the whole time after the fight.... you couldn't see I had to do what I needed to to feel better... to completely forgive and forget... so get back to your girl that's waiting for you... propose like you planned... don't let me being here stop you" 

When I turned around to walk away and let the tears fall when I heard him go to the floor. I turned and my hands flew to my mouth. "Ashton I don't know how you knew.. wait better yet your the owner of that jewelry store.. you sold me this ring... anyways Ashton I have nobody else. I've been a wreck been crazy since I watched you leaves four years ago... I love you and I do realize what you did. You had to.. I'm sorry for ever thinking otherwise.. so will you do me the honors of becoming my wife" I had tears in my eyes as I nodded a yes to him and held my left hand out..

I was going to becoming Mrs. Walter.