Chapter 10

Zeke's Point of View

Three days. Three f*cking days. That's how long she's been out. All from the man who is supposed to love her. How can someone be so cruel. He was supposed to be the one that was there for her when she needed a shoulder to cry on, not be the one to punch her if she did cry.

'At least now we know why she was so distant...' Alec whispered.

'Yeah and look where it got her in the f*cking hospital!' I yelled back. 'I'm her mate! She is supposed to come to me when she has problems! Not distance herself from me! She could have died Alec! And then what would we do?! I thought she was going to reject us, but it was just her prick of a father!'

'Zeke I know you're upset but that isn't going to help her now, I mean look at her.'

I lifted my head off of the crinkly sheets and looked at Jenny. She had giant bruises covering her right side of her face. My face instantly softened, she wouldn't want me to act like this, and with her looking so broken I couldn't help but comply for this one time. The doctor said that she had three broken ribs and some internal bleeding but with her being a werewolf she should heal quicker than a normal human.

'See even the doctor said she would be okay you just have to relax' Alec said.

'Aren't I supposed to be the one who calms you down? I think you're stealing my thunder. I guess I have to up my game.' I joked. ' But on a serious note we don't even know when she is going to wake up. And that scares the crap out of me. It makes me feel like sh*t that I couldn't have been there to protect her. I'm her mate, her Alpha, that's my job and I messed it all up.'

'Everything will be fi-.' Alec was cut off due to a loud whinny noise.

"Nurse! Nurse! Hurry something's wrong!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I could feel the tears pouring down my face. Nurses butted through the doors with big heavy looking equipment.

"Honey I'm gonna need you to please wait outside." One of the nurses said.

"No! I'm not leaving her!" I screamed. i looked over to The area where Jenny's bed was but I couldn't see her with all of the chaos going on.

"I need to see her!" I shouted, and with that I tried to fight my way to Jenny.

"Sir you need to get out!" I want listening anymore, all I wanted was Jenny, make sure she was alright. I felt a sharp sting in my neck. I looked down to see that it was a syringe. I instantly felt extremely tired and felt arms pick me up off the floor as my legs were to weak to hold me up. As the person carrying me started to walk out of the room I finally saw what the noise was coming from. It was the heart monitor. And it had gone flat.

"No.... N-!" And before I could finish my sentence I was surrounded by darkness.

*************************************

HEY GUYS I HOPED YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER MAKE SURE TO COMMENT SO I KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT!