Part 62

Her eyes roamed around as if she was gulping down and securing the the beauty of Singapore's man made beach in her heart and mind forever. A perfect blend of colors.. white sand, blue water and greenery of nature!! Khushi grinned. Those tall palm trees were as if challenging to touch sky each time. Her eyes then traveled to those massive people who were enjoying their time with their loved ones!!

Khushi stopped walking as a result Arnav too stopped walking and looked behind.

" Yahan rukne ne ka irada hai kya Aap ki??" (Do you have any intention to stay here??)

That has always been a tickling feeling for her whenever he used to address her "Aap.." not usually "Tum".. 

 "Is it possible?? You, me and beach with a tag of forever !! Is not it cool??

Arnav smirked, he took two steps towards her and turned her face keeping his finger under her chin and said.

" It's hot there!!!"

He indicated those girls who were playing with water wearing as minimal clothes as they can!! Her mouth left opened, narrowing her eyes she turned to Arnav only to see that big smirk on his lips, 

" You are really ridiculous sometimes.. Why don't you give a rest to your Mind for sometime?? Not funny.. Ok??"

Not waiting for him, she fell on sand. Touching white sand with her hand, Khushi looked up at Arnav who was still standing and staring at a little kid who was enjoying with her parents. Khushi touched his hand, Arnav looked down at her and then sat beside her on sand. She moved closer.

" I miss Maa.."

He sounded like a five year old kid who was forced to stay away from his mother.

Khushi giggled. She does understand that feeling, even Maa's condition was almost same there.

" Don't tell it to her, unless Baba is not going to get spared this time!!" (Arnav too smiled a little.)

Khushi stretched her legs, water tickled her feet making her giggle more. Arnav looked at her, and then at her antics, he smiled fondly at her. There is just something about her, he can't ignore. A pure connection, a pure attraction has always been there from her end. Even knowingly or unknowingly her gestures, actions used to impact him deeply as if she does have a control on him. Arnav did not dislike giving a control to her on him!! It feels the perfect blend of spices whenever he is with her. 

"So how is work going on here??"

" Good.. Everything is going on smoothly within the speculated period. Hope it will not take more than 6 months!!"

"You meant, it might be longer??"

She asked uncertainly, her mood again got disturbed. Some how they did convince themselves for this 6 months period..and when he mentioned it's longevity can be longer she felt miserable. She did not want this period to get extended for one day more. His presence is required and needed there as well.. She looked away.

Arnav noticed her pale face all of sudden, touching her hand he gently squeezed her fingers.

" I did not say it's going to be more than 6 months time Khushi, I meant it might take longer.. But we need to think positive if we want positive result.. Is not it??"

She felt helpless to argue on this topic, he had even nothing in his hand than trying to finish everything within the time. She needs to wipe away that distress from her face unless that's going to give him some other tension and here he had already tones of tensions!!! She had no intention to add more fuel.