episode 6

T W I N S
Reaching for the buzzer I soon turn it off. Opening my eyes I reach for Michael but he's no where to be found. Smiling to myself I start thinking about last night make out and decided to go have my bath. Right after then I eat some cereals and have a warm glass of milk.

So it's just 7:30 on the dot am all dressed up. Currently in St Joseph medical center. Evian and Michael are seated with me. I can sense the tension between both of them and just choose to ignore them.
Emma Thompson
Yeah that's me nurse
Please do come in.
Standing up we all walk to the doctor office.
Morning doctor Olivia.
Morning Emma. It's so nice to see you again.
This is Michael umm his the father of my child I said kinda shy at saying the father thing.
Ooh how nice to meet you Mr Michael.
It's my pleasure said Michael taking a seat close to me.
Evian
Yeah Evian here nice to see you once again Mrs Olivia.
You're all welcome.
Now rose I want you to just lie down and take your top up a bit.
Taking my top up she soon rubs a cold jellylike substance before taking the scanning item and began to run it round my stomach.
Soon we could see from the screen the pictures of my baby.
Wait a minute not just one but two miss Emma.
Two we all both chorused.
Yes you're having twins she exclaimed smiling.
Would you like a photo.
Yeah I replied rather shocked that I was expecting twins.

I guess it's time we start shopping said Evian the moment we were heading home.
Yeah you're right said Michael not taking his eyes off the road.
I'm starved said Michael. Does anyone care for a eatout?
Yes please we both chorused as he took another turn before stopping the car in the parkway.
Getting down he soon helps me with the door while Evian just help opening the door to the restaurant as we all walked in.
You guys go have your seat. Said Evian going to order our food. Looking at him he just winks at me smiling.
I knew he did it so I and Michael could get to patch things up.
This place is really nice said Michael trying to start up a conversation.
Yeah it is. It's actually I and Evian favourite place.
You and Evian?
Yeah since grade four. I replied showing him a picture of I Evian family and mine in the hall of fame.
Wow. Said Michael still staring at the pictures.
"You look so cute here"said Michael showing it to me.
It's kinda embarrassing having to look at my child hood pictures.
I could clearly remember that I was 5 back then.
Looking at Michael the smile on his face had finally disappeared and was now replaced with an anxious look on his face.
What's the matter Michael?
"It's just that I'm kinda___ he scratches his hair for a moment.
"Come-on no need to hide it".
"I'm kinda nervous, scared and I don't know if I'd be a good dad.
Awww. It's okay to feel that way. I believe you're going to be. Trust me
"Food is served" said Evian placing our orders on the table as we all began to take ours from the tray.
Bitting into my chips I just close my eyes and savour every moment.

Getting home I ran a warm bath before getting into warm clothes.
Picking up my phone i go through my mails.
I call mum also and tells her about how today went with Michael and the next appointment date.
We talk non-stop till it's just 6:15 on the dot.
Climbing out of bed I soon go downstairs and find Evian and Michael both asleep on the sofa.
They're empty cans of drink lying on the table. Popcorn lying everywhere and the television on.
Walking past them I head to the kitchen.
Glancing through the fridge I soon find a bowl of ice cream. Chocolate and milk fudge.
Picking it out I help myself with some and head to the living room.
Getting there i notice Evian had already left and Michael also missing.
Looking on the table I see a note.

Sorry I left without seeing you. Had something important I had to do.
Evian.

Folding the paper, I immediately toss it in trash.
Calling out to Michael he soon appears from the guestroom and wraps me in a warm hug. Kissing me passionately I soon put the ice cream on his nose.
"What the f**k Emma!! he yelled taking the bowl as he put some on my nose too.
Getting hold of my hand he soon plants his lips on mine kissing me deeply.
I soon reach for the bowl which has the ice cream and as I'm trying to pour the content on his back he reaches for my hand and  takes it off from me.
Finally breaking the kiss he help me sit as I Nestle my head on his shoulder.
"So I talked with your mum today about you moving in with me".
"You did? I asked massaging my stomach.
"Yeah". He replied bending to kiss my stomach.
"She gave her consent and I guess we'd start packing  next tomorrow".
"That's cool". I replied smiling.
With that we watch some television and ate popcorn till midnight before retiring to bed.

😁😁😁😁.
Getting intense .
Please don't forget to click on the golden button, comment and share.
Emma is having twins, just so excited.
And also she's four months and two weeks gone.
Next episode coming right up.