episode 4

M E T T I N G M I C H A E L

The non-stop beeping  sound of my alarm soon wakes me up. Looking over at my phone it was already Saturday and 8:00am already. Yawning loudly I soon felt that urge to go use the bathroom immediately. Standing up I reach for my flip-flops and head to the bathroom.
Feeling content I wash my hands thereafter before I began to brush my teeth .
I had so much in mind for today  and also I was supposed to be meeting Michael as well.
My phone begins to ring immediately as I rush over to my bedroom hoping to see that it was from Nathan, but luckily it was Evian calling.
'Hello Evian"
"Hey Emma" he replied Abit down.
"What's wrong you don't feel so good" I asked straining my ears to hear him out.
"Yes I don't. "Got caught up in the rain last night. Now down with cold and flu he replied coughing.
Awwww sorry about that. I'd come over right now, but first I'd prepare some pumpkin soup for you. I replied as I immediately cut the call.
Putting the heater on I soon dash downstairs to start making the soup.
By the time the soup was almost ready I headed upstairs to have my bath. Looking through my clothes section I decided to go with a crazy blue jeans,  my big cream jacket a black v neck crop top which showed half of my cleavage Abit and my sneakers.
I decided to put on a light makeup before picking up my phone from the bedstand and heading downstairs to go pack the soup in a tight flask.
I just ate two slices of bread with salad and a glass of orange juice before getting my car keys as I walked towards my car.
Looking through the drive way I found Evian sister "Michelle" busy waiting for me.
She seemed to be in a hurry I guess.
Pulling over to their mansion I soon step out of my car while Parker helps me with the rest.
Seeing me she immediately envelopes me in a warm hug.
Looking good girlfriend.
You too I replied as we both walked inside.
I'd help you with these said Mary taking the bag from me.
So where's Evian ?
Upstairs. Probably heading out I've got someone waiting for me. I'd see you guys later and with that she just walks out.
Heading upstairs with my bag I soon locate his room
Knocking on it he soon comes and opens the door ajar. Completely shirtless and just in his shorts and a pair of strawberry socks.
"Finally" he said as I watched him lie down on the bed.
Walking in I first set my bag down before heading over to touch his forehead.
You should be fine by Evening.
"And how do you know Doctor Emma? He teased pinching me on my nose.
"Cause I know that my cabbage soup will cure yah".
Taking off my coats I soon feel his eyes eating me up.
"Evian, but you know it's bad to stare like that.
"How could you be freezing the baby property out like this?  he asked pointing to my breast.
"Back off Evian". I wanna look sexy you know. I don't wanna be wearing all this maternity clothes. They're so not my type I replied putting the little loose strand of hair behind his ear.
So I'm going to see Michael today. I finally blut out.
Yeah I know have fun and do come back on time and also here's something for you .
He soon hands me a pepper spray. Use this if he asks for it.
Just in the mood to hit someone you know.
Calm down Mr muscles. Just have some rest I'd be back before 3:00o clock.
Giving him a peck on his forehead head I soon walk out of his room heading for Michael's apartment.

Getting there I slowly ring the bell and soon I'm ushered in.
Taking a seat on the sofa I decide to feast my eyes on the paintings.
I didn't Know Michael also loved arts.
He'd be with you shortly said the tall blonde woman as she immediately makes for the kitchen.
I decided to text Evian to check on him.
He soon responds immediately.
Emma: how you feeling hunn?
Evian fox:it's boring cause you're not here he replied with a sad emoji face.
Emma:Awww. I'd grab some pizzas when heading back.
Evian fox: Having your soup right now. Delicious.
Sending him the smiley emoji I soon hear footsteps coming downstairs.
Emma: got to go now. Eat up and don't hold back if you need to throw up.
Evian:yes mum. Bye he replied
Smiling to myself I soon switch my phone off as I watch Michael come downstairs immediately.
He was so hot, maybe he was working out as I could see those perfectly defined abs poking out his transparent vest.
Showing me to a seat I soon thank him as I sat down.
He clears his throat  while trying to say something.
So I called you here cause I wanted to talk about us.  Clearing his throat once more he stands up and takes a seat close to mine.
"I've taught about us and what transpired that night and I'm sorry about it.
"Why are you sorry Michael?
I should be the one apologizing cause I pushed the first button'.
"Umm you seem abit nervous. He said pushing the loose strand of hair behind my ears.
"Do you have something you wanna tell me? He asked studying me more closely.
" I did feel a need to ask him about Sofie and what they both had together,"but at the same time I wanted to tell him about me being pregnant'
"Am listening" he further stated breaking me off my thoughts.
"I'm well you know. 'I'm pregnant" I finally bluttered out to him.
He seemed shocked at first as he stands up looking at me before his eyes darts to my stomach.
"Are you sure am responsible? He asked getting me irritated.
"Yes you are, besides you're the only person I've slept with. I replied kinda raising my voice Abit.
We ended up arguing for a few seconds until the footsteps of someone catches  my attention.
Turning to face him he had that look of don't blame me.
"Look I'm not forcing you to create space for me and the baby, I'm sincerely not forcing you to accept it yours. "And also I can take care of my child but at the same time I'm having a second thought of getting rid of it'. I said trying to make him feel bad.
"Look Emma  I don't want you to get an abortion. "But taking care of the child I'd  support you' he said still surprised.
"Emma" called out Sofie rather surprised to see me
"Sofie". I called out forcing a fake smile.
" You two know each other? Asked  Sofie pointing me that deadly glare. The moment she was downstairs.
"I've always known him Sofie" I replied looking at Michael who was now confused and guilty too.
  She was doing everything possible to get me mad, but I choose to ignore her. Looking at her more closely I wanted to slap her so bad on her fake plastic face.
I felt like I was drowning just at the sight of both of them. I had anger, jealousy and was completely looking at the time each second I was thrown a question.
"Umm I got to get going now.  Evian is waiting up for me" I said trying to get Michael's attention.
"Evian? "Wow you two are still together?
"Yes we are and stronger too" I replied smiling and watched as Michael began to tense up abit.
I did know he was jealous and angry.
"Bye Michael" ".Bye Sofie' and with that I immediately stepped out heading for my car.

I swear I was fucking angry that I  wanted to smash things my way.
"How could he?.
I shouldn't have told him about the child.
Hitting the horn on the car it gave several blares before I broke down unable to hold back the tears.
Taking out my phone I dialed mum's number and she instantly picked up.
"Hello Emma dear"she cooed at me.
I couldn't hold back the tears. She did hear my sniffling and got more worried.
"Mum could you spare sometime for us both?
Yeah. sure she replied cutting the call.
I had to tell mum and it had to be today.

Getting to her apartment I immediately dropped mybag on the sofa and dashed upstairs. I met her busy Combing her hair and immediately hugged her while still crying.
She turns around and wraps me in a warm hug while smoothing my hair backward.
After noticing I've calmed down a bit she sat me down.
I had my eyes on the ground as I couldn't make eye contact with her at that moment.
Finally clearing my throat. I told her about being pregnant and who the father is, how it happened and what I'm planning to do about it.
She just stays silent for a while and just hugs me.
"Know that no matter what happens, "I'd always be here for you Emma I respect your decision and I don't blame you for that". "We are all humans and we tend to make mistakes"
My ears couldn't believe mum was actually saying that to me.
Thanks for not giving up on me mum. I said smiling Abit.
Just then my tummy rumbles.
"Care to grab lunch?
"Yeah. I am. I replied as we both walked out.

😊😊😊.
So much inlove with this episode.
Getting pretty intense between Michael and Emma.
Thanks for the votes, likes and share .
Next episode coming right up.