ch12

Diego's POV:
I sighed thinking about everything that's happened, and how this will effect rose..
I feel horrible, she thinks it's her fault.
And she'll probably be terrified to be alone now. I leave for 30 minutes and someone always screws it up..

I need to make up to her, I know this isn't her fault or mine, but it feels right, she needs a break. There's just been a lot going on for her.

I shook her awake.

She smiled when she saw me on the bed sitting next to her.

"here you go.." I smiled. I passed her the plate of two pancakes eggs and bacon.

"For me?" She looked at me.

"no for the bed." I said sarcastically.

She laughed. God, I love her laugh. Makes me feel so happy.

"Want one?" She asked me handing me a piece of bacon.

I smiled at her for a second and then took the bacon.

"I wanna take you somewhere today, so hurry up and then get dressed" I laughed.

"Uhm! I just woke up" she said making herself clear.

"Hm, well it's 2pm, and you take FOREVER to get ready so" I smiled sarcastically.

"ok.. ok you have a point" she laughed.

"well imma shower" I told her.

"can I join?" She gave me puppy eyes.

"I'm not complaining, if you'd shower with me every time, that to me, would be paradise" I smirked

I was kinda confused on why she'd wanna shower with me after what happened last night, but then again I don't know how fast she'd try to forget about that.

I turned the shower handle towards hot, and the shower started running. Steamy in there already. I dropped my sweats off and my shirt, and walked in the shower.

Your POV:
I heard diego getting in the shower, and I placed my plate down on the nightstand, I ran tiptoeing to the bathroom, sliding my panties off and then unbuckling my bra.

I saw diego in the shower and felt so lucky.
His perfect arms, with droplets of water falling down his muscles. Water falling from his beautiful curly hair, that looked even sexier in the shower, his jawline, his soft lips ready to be kissed,  and then his perfect chest, with the rest of his body. And then his d-. HAHA.
I already know what it feels like. I blushed to myself.

I step in the shower slowly letting my body adjust to the temperature of the water. He wraps his arms around my lower back and kisses my neck from behind. I close my eyes, letting him give a hickey. Enjoying the feeling.
He turns me around with his hands on my waist. And looks down at me smirking. I feel so intimidated, nervous, and he makes me weak, in the sense of "falling in love".

He smiled before he grabbed my cheek and pulled me into a kiss, which slowly but surely turned into a makeout.

(sorry no shower sex😂)

We cleaned ourselves, and dried off, we both got dressed and I waited for diego to lead the way.

6pm

"Okayyy... follow me" diego told me. Walking up the Hollywood sign.

"Alright here" he pulled my hand.

There was a blanket on the top with two grilled cheeses, and the sun setting. You could see all LA from here.

"Oh my God.. Diegooo" I covered my mouth with my hand. And ran to him. I jump to him and wrapped my legs around him. He spun me around. I smiled into his neck. I let my legs slide down and he squeezed me. I gave him a kiss. Before me and him sat down on the blanket, watching the sun set.

"Thank you for this diego" I smiled into his eyes.

"Anything for you" he smiled with his head down. I love that about him.

We talked for hours and laughed on and on.

Till it was dark.

"Hey.. so there's something I wanna ask you.." Diego looked at me so seriously.

"Well we did just talk for hours, so ask me anything" i pursed my lips out.

"Will you be my girlfriend.?"

HEJELANDVDMANZBSNSNS
my heart went. 💕💞💕💞💕

"Yes yes yes yes of course yes"
I jumped on him, causing him to fall down. So I was on top of him. We laughed together.

"I love you so much" he told me.

"I love you more diego"

___
ok i really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3 I had wasted on repeat writing this. 😂
Also PS for any horny users who only are on Wattpad for sex. You should definitely go read my "Dirty Diego Imagines" 🤫, I'm adding shower sex on there hehe.! And! If you couldn't tell by the title, they are stories about sex with Diego so😩 you must be reading this story for a reason.
I love you all thanks for almost 700 read 💞 have a good day/night.!
(Thanks for 1k reads on there btw)🖤