ch13

Your POV:

I woke up to the sun shining on my skin. I squinted my eyes, because it was so bright. I pushed myself up with one hand on Diego's chest, and flipped over onto my knees. I watched diego sleep for like 2 minutes before, I straddled onto him and started kissing him.

That would probably wake him up I laughed to myself. Which it actually did.

He started opening his eyes, and saw what I was doing and flipped me over so he was on top.

"What are you doing.." he tilted his head and smirked.

"Oh nothing... just tryna get some self pleasure off you" I laughed.

"Only I provide that" he kissed me. And then stood up.

He put his hand out for me and I took it, he pulled me up.

"Wow.. I guess we fell asleep here" I told him.

"Yeah we really did.... baby" he turned to me smirking.

I laughed.

"Let's go back to the house and change" I told him.

"Alright you wait I'm the car, I'll pack everything" he told me handing me the keys.

I walked to the car and turned it on.

I sat in the passenger seat waiting for diego.
Then I got a text from my mom. Which I realized I haven't spoken to her in.... a long time.

mom: where are you!!! It's been weeks! No calls?! No texts?! We are worried!

omg I'm so so sorry mommy I didn't know I was here for so long, so much has happened, your gonna love to hear about it.
sent

mom: you better get home and now!!

what?! I wanted to cry, I don't wanna leave diego.

Then Diego got in the car.
All smiley and giggling.

"Alright done!" He clapped his hands together, and then noticed I had my head down.

Diego places his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. Trying to look at me, since my head was down.

"What's wrong..?" He had a concerned look on his face.

"Uhm.. my mom is just asking me to come home.." I was gonna tear up.

I sniffed.

"I- I just don't wanna leave you" I let out tears.

Diego immediately open his door and walked around from the other side to my side and opened my door and comforted me.

"It's okay... I'll go visit you"

"As soon as you get back.."

"I wish I could live with you.." I cried into his shoulder.

He laughed.

"I wish you could too... don't worry we will see each other again" he tickled me trying to make me laugh which I did.

He got back in his seat and we started to drive away.

"So when do you have to leave?" Diego asked me keeping his eyes on the road.

"uhh.. she said.. by tomorrow" I replied.

"Oh.." Diego sighed.

"I'm really sorry" I told him.

"Stop apologizing now" he said stern.

"Oh okay" I said.

"It's not your fault, and I hate when you say sorry when it some other person that did it" he said annoyed.

I guess I do apologize too much. Specially for things I didn't create.

"Your right" I told him.

Then Diego pulled into his house.

We walked back in, placing down the keys and the blanket, generally everything from last night. Then we walked into soon to be diegos room. And we sat on the bed. I took out my computer and typed up, airline tickets....

_
awhhh this is so sad 😩