Ep 10

Your brothers kicked you out of the hospital but you kept coming back.
Jin:Stop coming back to is there is no use.I hate you y/n.You caused all of this.
Jin oppa words hits you hard.Yourt shattered.
Y/n:J-Jin oppa...I-
Jin:I'm not your oppa anymore.Go away

Bts pov except for yoongi

Doc:He is loaing alot of blood
Jljin:What happened to yoongi?
Doc:he needs blood as soon as possible.The bullet hit him hard.Does anyone have the se blood type as him?
They look at each other and shake their heads.You were there listening to the conversation.You and Yoongi have the same blood type.
After the operation,bts visot yoonhi and had to go home as they were foced by the doctor.

You didn't went back home but instead you met the doctor.To your suprise its Doc felix.
Doc felix:oh! Y/n yoir here.
You:yes and can i donor my blood to my brother yoongi.Both of us have the same blood type.
Doc felix:but you can't.It will take half of it and you may not live.Its dangerous.
Y/n:pls doc i beg you in order to save my brother life.I don't care if i die because i will die soon due to my cancer remember?
Doc felix:mmm yea but are you very sure if you are then we can start now.
You;Yes but can i visit him first for the last time.

In yoongis'room

You went in and saw how peaceful yoongi was sleeping.
You:oppa.How are you? Don't worry you'll be ok soon.I promise you.You will be happy because ur going to get my blood and you will be safe.The other oppas qill be happy to see you awake.I hope i can see you wake up as well.But i know i can't.This may be my last time seeing you and the others.Its all Nayeons' fault.if she never shoot you,this will not happen.I will miss you amd the rest alooot. I love you❤

Yoongi pov
I could hear someone talking to me and that it was N-nayeon who shot me.She is gonna give me her blood and the last lart make my heart break.That person may not survive.And her words were "I will miss you and the others alooot.i love you❤  Who are you??

2 hours past after they transfered your blood to yoongis'.You felt very weak.

The next day

Bts came to visit yoongi and he was awake.They rushed to him crying and hugging him.Then the doctor came in.
Doc felix:Thank god someone was very kimd enought to donate some blood to him.
Namjoon:Really? That person is soo kimd.
J-hope:yea but i wonder who
Doc felix:yea but sadly that peraon may not sirvive... *says in a sad tone*
Jin:awh thats sad.May i know who is it?
Doc felix:Sorry but that person didn't want to be exposed.sorry.I know that she is fair,skinny,long hair and cute face.
Jungkook:*in my mind* why does it sound like y/n? No no it can't be.We kicked her out the house so ya.

Yoongi pov
I look around and realize that y/n is not here.
Yoongi:ermm guys where is y/n?
Jimin:really hyung after you got shot you asked her and not us?
Tae:we banned her from seeing you and kicked her out because she is the cause of this.She is a curse.
Yoongi:ohh... *in mind* i don't think so.Is it her that donate her blood to me?That person voice was famillar to me but i don't know who.

Your pov
Here i am laying in the bed looking all pale and very weak.You meeded yoir brothers.You want to see yoongi oppa.Doc felix say that you have to stay in the hospital for 2 days so that they could monitor your condition.
You asked doc felix if you could stay with him until ur last breath because you got kicked out and have no place to stay.He allowed you to stay with him.

8 days have past
Bts have forgot about you.Jungkook was walking past your room when he stopped infront  of your door and went in.His tears fell out one by one thinking about you.
Jungkook:noona where are you? *crying*

It was a nice day.They went to the park.While they were walking they heard a loud gunshot sound coming from the back.

BANG!!