Ep 11

BANG!

Jungkook pov
I was standing looking at the scenery and i suddenly felt a tight back hug by someone followed by a gunshot sound.The tight hug slowly loosened falling down to the floor.Before the person collapsed,i turned aroumd and to my suprise it was Y/N NOONA?!!

Jungkook:N-noona? Noona! No no no.why did you save me?! Noona pls don't leave me.Im sorry im sorry.
You:kookie-ah pls don't cry.Smile for me pls for the last time.
Jungkook:what are you talking about noona? Yoir gonna live.You promise me that you will stay by my side forever with hyungs.A-and tell the truth to hyungs.Noona please be strong for us!! *sobs really hard*
You:Im sorry kookie.Tonight i would not be able to see you,sleep beside you,comfort you anymore.I love you but i have suffered enough.I f you love me  you need to let me go and rest with eomma and appa.Hm? *holds his cheek while smilling and crying*
Jungkook:NO NO NO YOU CAN'T GO TO EOMMA AND APPA NOT YET!!!
You:Kookie you i know i love you alot as well as the others.I know its hard to let me go but pls.

The rest of Bts heard and saw what happened.Jungkook was saved by Y/n.They were in shock.
Jin:Y-y/n?
You:oh jin oppa....I will miss you all soo much.Jin oppa pls tell them the truth when im gone and pls be happy without me.Your wish has been fullfilled.By the way i beg eomma and appa in heaven to not punish you all eventhough you hurt me and hate me.
   I LOVE YOU & GOODBYE OPPAS❤

You closed your eyes and your hand dropped from jungkooks cheek.
Jungkook shouted your name and sobbed.They brought you to the hospital.

Doc felix went to them and tell the true story.
Doc felix:Actually when yoongi was in need of blood,She is the one who donated it and im suprised that she survivef.She also stayed in my house.She suffered alot.Eventhough you guys hurt her and don't love her.She sacrifice her life for all of you.You should be grateful to have a nice sister like her.I guess its time for her to rest.For your information she is sick.She actually have 1 more day to live but i guess not.She have cancer last stage.She needed you guys but where were you? She got bullied alot in school.She told me that she wants her brother to protect her.Yoongi look at the necklace you are wearing right now.Thats actually her gift before she go into the operation room and she say her last goodbye to you by kissing and hugging you.She didn't want to let go of you.Never. i have to force her to calm down.

Bts were all in tears.Guilt and Regret fill them up.Some of them kneeling on the ground and some leaning on the wall.

Doc feix was about to continue to talk one of the nurse came running to him asking for help.You were in a very bad state.You can die any minute now.