6. Don't Disrespect

Speaking on baby girl will get yo ass killed, ain't no other way to put it

"Say.that.shit.again!" Ski dared the nigga as he took punch after punch to his dom.

He fell, got on top and rocked his shit some more before he let me in. I picked his ass up making him stand...his legs shook as I wound my hand back and hit him square in his nose.

There was a loud thud and he was stiff as a board on the floor. He was out cold...man I wasn't even fucking finished.

Ski shrugged and poured some Henny on his head as I seen baby girl from afar..her mouth was ajar and there was pure shock on her face. He raised his foot and kicked him in the mouth making him leak..

"STOKELEY!" She yelled running to him trying to see if he was okay. I grabbed her ass up before she touched him..

"What is y'all's problem? What the fuck are y'all doing to this innocent man?"

"He's not innocent, he was talking shit about you baby girl. Talking about us sharing and how good your pussy is and shit." I said getting mad all over again.

"I should kill his ass." Ski said drinking out his bottle. She walked over to me calming me down..she wrapped her arms around my neck laying her forehead on my kissing me gently. My hands wrapped around her waist quickly and I held her close exhaling loudly..

"Baby look at me..stop loosing your cool. Y'all have to remember it's just words, he's just mad because y'all know how my gushy feels and he don't." She kissed me once more before going over to Ski ruffling his dreads as he pouted and avoided her gaze.

"Baby, why you so worked up over a fuck nigga?" He kept that pout and kept drinking..

"Stokeley?" She said sweetly. That voice...I bet he fold.... He tried to fight her soothing voice but he cracked.

"Yes princess?" Told you.

"Why can't you keep your cool? You're usually the cool, calm and collected one, how is it that you've let your anger surpass Jahseh's?"

"Baby it's just that when somebody disrespects you I can't take it. I'm the same way about my mama, my sister, you and now Kehlani. I'll protect y'all at all cost, y'all won't ever be disrespected."

"Datpoddddd." I said agreeing as I sipped from my water bottle. She sat on his lap and he melted into her touch, shit was making me wanting to be him at that moment.

"Y'all are ridiculous." As if she was reading my mind she called me over signaling with her hand, she sat beside him on the couch. She opened her arms as he laid his head on her chest, I walked over quickly eager to feel her touch doing the same.

Calmness swept over my body as she held both our heads close to her chest.

"My troubled boys...what am I gonna do with y'all? Let go of that negative energy before we go up to say goodnight to baby girl."