11. Baby Shower

"Congratulations!" Everyone screamed shooting streamers and confetti all around

"Congratulations!" Everyone screamed shooting streamers and confetti all around. I was cheesin and everyone was giving me all the love I deserved, of course they got it too but I'm the one with the belly.

I smiled and looked over at Ski who was smiling and talking to his dad. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was here at this exact moment.

Jahseh was chilling with all his people from back home in Jamaica, everyone came down.

"Aye listen up mi don wan tu haffi keep getting up here mi feet hurt in dese heels. Let's open dese gifts now alright?" Cleo slurred, she was kinda lit hell everybody was except me.

I was walking up to where she was but I was pulled to the side..

"Hey daughter in law, why aren't you off your feet? My little plantain got you tired no?" Both of their parents have Jamaican heritage so the references always get me.

"Yes mama Sonya he does, I can't wait til his little bad butt gets here." I chucked while she rubbed my belly, Ski walked over to me kissing me.

"You look so beautiful."

"Don't she? C'mon Queen we gotta open gifts." Y'all we were opening gifts foreverrrr, our baby had so much fuckin shit on top of what we bought damn.

"Awwww look it's the baby sleeper I wanted." I said making this face 🥺

"I grabbed it from a store all the way in Orlando the other day just for you." Dominque said, I hugged her tight. Her and I have gotten really close she's such a sweetheart. I thanked her as the boys opened up a bunch of boxes filled with clothes.

"I hope y'all ain't buy a lot of newborn stuff." I chuckled.

"Yeah cuz Jahseh big butt couldn't even fit newborn clothes when he came out.

"Neither could Stokeley." All our moms are a drunken mess laughing and giggling. I recorded them whispering some shit and laughing even harder.

"Fat asses." I laughed as they both side eyed me. We got a bunch of custom made shit and I felt so special and blessed to have all of these amazing people care for us all.

"Y'all are so amazing I swear we never expected this kind of over pouring love with our relationship but we love y'all all. We aren't quite done opening gifts yet." Ski said.

"Not even close, baby girl I swear your beautiful angelic ass deserve the world and everything in it." I bout cried they know I'm emo regular but super emo now that I'm pregnant.

"Real talk..we love you." Ski added as they both hugged me.

"With that being said...Kehlani is growing so much, the baby on the way and all our pets...we need more room and a lot of it. That house you wanted was sold we really tried to get it." He said looking at me.

"Yeah those realtors were really a pain." I shook my head.

"Wow they were but..." Jahseh smiled at me. What the hell are they up to? I can just see the look on their faces I can read them like one of my books.