Chapter 46: Babe

- Heather's POV

"Alright H, spill!"

I throw my pillow hitting her in the face. After the boys left, Nicholas left as well heading to meet a date. Cami decided to make us go back to our old days of dressing up. I am currently wearing a punk girl costume while Cami is dressed up in her biker's costume. We turned on our old school rock music blaring it through the house while we sing along to the lyrics. Our hair brushes serving as our mics. I don't think I have laughed this hard in so long. After our amazing rock performance, Cami and I gathered all the junk food we could find. Now we are camping on my bed.

I bite my lip to stop from grinning like a mad man. I shrug my shoulder. She chucks the pillow back at me while laughing. She has been asking me what all has happened with Xavier. I don't feel comfortable telling her what all has occurred.

"Come on Sunrise! I have never seen you look quite like this." She says gesturing towards me. I roll my eyes drastically while sighing. "OH MY GOD! You lost your V card!!"

I turn bright red and cover my face in my hands. She squeels loudly and lunges to me. I fall back having her fall on top of me. I continue hiding my face. She begins pulling my hands away from my face. I allow her to pull me back up while I make a pouty face at my grinning friend. I fiddle with my fingers looking down in my lap.

"I love them, Cami." I whisper lowly still playing with my fingers. I feel her hands lay on top of mine. I look up at her seeing a knowing smile on her lips.

"I know H, as long as your happy- i'm happy." She pulls me into a hug. I hug her back still smiling.

"By-the-way, what is all going on between you and Theo?" I lean back giving her a raised eyebrow. She coughs hysterically making me glare at her.

"Water." She chokes out between coughs before running out of my room. The moment shes gone I can't help but chuckle at her.

"This isn't over Cami!"

Beep beep

I walk to my closet getting my radio with Luca. I turn it on and check to see he's home.

Momma, I miss you.

I smile at my son. "Momma misses you too lil man."

Dad is grumpy and Uncle Theo is here.

I chuckle until the power abruptly turns off. I look around but the lights don't come back on. I walk over to my balcony looking outside. The neighbor's house still has power. I hear a loud thud from downstairs. My breathing picking up.

Momma, did you hear me?

"Lil man, something's wrong. I got to go. I love you son."

I turn off the device hiding it under my bed. I begin walking slowly out of my room. I don't  hear any movement making me further worried. I make it downstairs quitely. My body on full alert, muscles tense. My heart is racing out of my chest. I can barely see anything but I do see Cami's silhoutte lying on the ground. I swiftly make it to her feeling her pulse. She's just knocked out. I take a deep breath when the lights suddenly turn back on.

I stand up quickly. My body trembling, pulse off the charts and face paling. I look over to see my worse fear standing with a gun in his hand.

"Babe"

"Michael" I breathe out barely audible. He steps towards me abruptly making me take a step back. He sees this and smirks at me.

"Love, you are not getting away from me this time."

"Michael, I am not yours." I attempt to state calmly. His body goes rigid. His face contorting into rage.

"Babe, I have been searching for you for so long. You. are. mine." He quickly steps towards me. I jump back running around our island. He quickly catches me causing me to squirm. He begins attempting to kiss me. I scream loudly making him wince.

"Let. her. go." We both turn to a dangerous looking Cami. She is standing there rigid with a butcher knife in her hand. Blood trickling down her forehead. I can see the flames within her eyes. Michael sighs drastically before lifting the gun pointing at her. My breath catches in my throat. She refuses to flinch and continues glaring at him. The gun goes off making my heart burst out and a blood curling scream escape me. I begin thrashing in his arms trying to escape his hold. He grips tighter on me and begins pulling me towards the front door. I quickly notice Cami's phone sitting by the door. I swiftly grab it hiding it in my shirt. He finally has enough and throws me over his shoulder. I continue trying to get out of his hold.

"Babe, I will knock you out if you don't stop."

I fight harder against him until I feel him toss me into a van. He throws the door shut before I can see anything. I reach for a handle but he's removed them. I whimper and allow my fear and sorrow consume me for my friend. God, I hope Cami is okay. I curl into a ball allowing the tears to run freely. My thoughts jumping from Cami, to my family then to Xavier and Luca. I wish I could see Luca's smiling face on more time.

The vehicle lurches forward making me fall over hitting my head hard. I hold my head and then realize I still have Cami's phone.I attempt to reach for it but stop when I see a small window from the front open up. Michael looks over his shoulder checking on me. I look away looking towards the back windows of the van.

"Don't be like that babe. You have to be happy for the ceremony."

My pulse once again jumping higher if that's even possible. I turn back towards him. He grins and continues.

"We're getting married tomorrow."

Please find me, Xavier...