22

"This is not my best friend

"This is not my best friend. It can't be," Cyn gushed dramatically, her voice raising an octave or two. Honey rolled her eyes. Why was her best friend such a drama queen?

"I'm still the same. I'm a big girl..it was bound to happen a some point." Honey said, dismissively. As she said those words, she didn't believe her own nonchalant attitude. Honey was still freaking out about what happened over thanksgiving break. It was her first time so it's on her mind often. She was still processing everything. She can't believe it actually happened. Who would've thought that sex could be so good? Honey couldn't front ever since her and DJ slept together she's been craving more of it. They had hung out the a few times over weekend before her family came back home and they didn't get a chance to do anything. Although, DJ promised her that the next time they have sex Honey should prepare herself for a few rounds. Apparently, she "took it easy" on Honey the first time around, but she won't be so generous the next time.

It was the Wednesday after Thanksgiving break. It was their first day back, Cyn and Honey was chillin at their lunch table in the semi empty cafe. They were dismissed from class 15 minutes early because their pregnant teacher had a doctor's appointment. Honey let Cyn know about what happened. They had extra time before the others showed up. Honey was dying to get everything off her chest. Cyn wanted to know all the details and hung onto every word.

"You're right Honey. But you have to understand we're been friends so long. It's surprising to see how far you've come! I never thought you've be in another relationship after Justin in 9th grade." Cyn snickered, while covering her mouth to hide the fact that she was laughing.

Honey glared at her. She hated being reminded of snotty nosed weirdo from freshman year. He was an awful decision that was going to haunt her for life. "I had options, but I wasn't really feeling them like I'm feeling DJ." That was the truth. Honey was glad that her and DJ was dating.

"I'm glad to see you happy boo! Now that you done bussed it open and Tasha's ass is out the picture. Your relationship is going to flourish." Cyn chirped while she clapped her hands excitedly. She was too hype.

Honey brought her finger up to her mouth. "Sshhh! If you be any louder everyone will know my business."

"Oops I'm sorry. Since my love life is practically nonexistent. I have to live through you." Cyn grumbled with a pout. Honey was felt sorry for Cyn because her and Malik was still dealing with problems. Cyn didn't want a relationship right now whereas Malik wanted to be committed. Cyn had to heal from her last relationship before she moved forward with him, but it had already been five months. Honey couldn't figure out what was holding her back after all this time.

"It wouldn't be that way if you faced your fears and gave a relationship another try.." Honey sang as she poked Cyn's shoulder.

Cyn stared at Honey unimpressed. "We are not talking about me. We're talking about you and your first time with your girlfriend. Btw, you never told me if you were penetrated or not?"