Pirates Life For Me

A/n I don't even know where to begin with this story. I had an obsession with pirates - sexy as all hell female pirates so here's a weird as shit story about a lady pirate after revenge, a magical prince running for his life and a bunch of evil bad guys?

Blurb / Discription

The pirate ship, the Crimson Sapphire is not only the jewel of the Farian sea but also the home and lifeblood of the only 'Lady pirate' of the Albaline isles.

Kai Kerian.

Daughter of ruthless pirate Augustus Kerian, who wanted nothing to do with her, and a whore. Her Uncle Marcus Kerian took her under his wing and taught her the ways of piratering, thievery and deception.

Kai Kerian, at the ripe young age of 22, took over her uncle's ship the Crimson Sapphire three years ago after her father killed him, during the fight for her life. Seeking Revenge on her father for her uncle she is clouded by rage.

However, in a kingdom thrawt with danger and dark magic, Kai is plagued with dreams - or possibly visions - of dark spirits, princes, treasure and curses.

Prince William Dalton 23 years old and, son of Barack Dalton King of the lands, is running for his life, his father killed his mother before his eyes and went after him, his father, a cruel deranged man, sought to rid the land of the light, blessed with the magic to heal, his father wanted William, to play host to a dark demonic spirit, which with his ability would spread a plague across the land.

Meeting William shortly after arriving at Depriani's Docks, they are thrown into a world of deception, death, Thieves, magic, a cursed treasure, witches, and swashbuckling as they run for their lives from the deranged king, evil spirits, assassins, vengeful pirates and dangerously beautiful sea creatures.

Can Kai and William save the land? Will Kai get her Revenge on her father? And can William win over the Revenge-clouded heart of the woman he fell in love with at first sight?

Sexy Pirates, Exceptionally hot princes, a full on adventure on the jewel of the Farian sea, the Crimson Sapphire.

Drink up me hearties Yo! Ho! It's a pirate's life for me. 💀