Chapter 15:

" Hello, hello, sir?"  Blue picks up his phone as tears

rolled down his cheeks. " Where is she?"

" 1245 Hill Rd." He takes a deep breath, grabs his keys and drives there.

" I'm sorry sir but you can't go past here."

" Sir that's my fiancee."

" Okay make it quick."

Blue goes under the police tape as her body is in a bag." Can I see her?"

They unzip the back and Red is laying there with her eyes wide open. Her head was split wide open.

" Damn babe." He cried harder. " Who did this to you?"

She quickly looked at him. "Max!"

Blue quickly woke up. Holy shit where did that come from? He hopped out the bed and ran into the living room. She wasn't there. He grabbed his keys and headed for the door. When he opened it, there she was.

" Oh my God! Red! Where have you been?"

" I just needed some air. I'm sorry Blue I didn't mean to worry you." He wrapped her up in a big hug.

" Don't you ever in your life scare me like that again." His heart was racing. He kisses her forehead. She could feel a weird vibe off of him.

" Blue what's the matter?"

" I had a dream that you was dead and I didn't think that you was coming back."

" Why wouldn't I?"

" You tend to run away when you can't handle things. And I thought that I was going to miss you for another 4 years. Red now that you're finally with me, I don't ever want to lose you. You are my heart baby and I would just die a thousand times if I lost you. I love you so much."

" Blue I'm not going anywhere. I love you so much too. As long as my heart still beats, you have me. Ever sinc you gave it to me, I never want to take this thing off. I'm going to hate the day before our wedding because I would have to take this off." She kisses Blue. " I'm not ready to leave you. I don't see myself being with anyone else."

He looks down at her and smiles. He has an amazing smile. " You better love me." He says and then laughs. " How about we go somewhere tomorrow."

" Hmm...I guess. Maybe it would be a good idea to go out."

He kisses me. " Thank you for not leaving me."

   I hop out the shower. Blue bought me a red dress that was short in the