Chapter 16:

I raise my hands and slowly step out the shower.

" Mmm damn you're prettier than I expected." He press the gun against her head and then smacks her ass. " Now walk."

She slowly walks. " Take a seat." She sits down. " Where's the motherfucking handcuffs?"

She was taking too long to answer. He pulled her hair and cocked the gun. " Bitch I said where's the motherfucking handcuffs?"

She starts breathing quickly."In the...in the second drawer."

He walks over to the drawers and finds the handcuffs. He picks them up and get disgusted. They are sex handcuffs. These will do. He takes them and handcuffs her arms and legs. He touched her hair and got an instant hard on. He tries to touch Red again but she moved out the way. He back hands her.

" Sit still bitch!"

" Fuck you motherfucker!" I spit in his face." You're not allowed to touch me! I belong to Blue."

" Oh yeah? Then where's he at?...Hellooo....Blue come out come out wherever you are." He laughs. Red begins to laugh too. " What?...what the fuck is so funny?"

" If Blue was here, you wouldn't even be breathing right now. You're a coward and a wimp. You have sneak around and do shit. You have to steal shit when I'm defenseless."

Max sees red and beats her with the butt of the gun. He uncuffs her then throws her on the bed. She kicks and screams but he is much stronger than her. He overpowers her then undressed himself and then began to rape her.

" Yeah bitch what's all that shit you was talking huh? I've been texting you and calling you. You gone ignore me bitch? How about I give you a piece of me to remember!" He says through grunted teeth.

" Arghhh! Nooo! Stop! Ahhhh...ahhh!" Red screams at the top of her lungs.

He thrust harder and harder. "Yeah scream for daddy."

She covers her mouth as she holds in her screams as tears rolled down her checks. After 5 more minutes of thrusting Max came. He got up and left. She didn't move, she couldn't move. She was frozen. Her body gave up and she blacked out.

   Blue hit the steering wheel as he cried. He knew that she didn't do anything. He knows how Red feels about him. That's why he proposed. It's written all over her face. He knew Max was behind this. He's mad that he even gave Max the satisfaction. He was waiting for them to slip up and they did.

" Oh shit! Red!" He cranks up his cars and speeds home. Blue burst through the doors.

" RED! REED! REEED!" He walked into the bedroom. " Noo...noo..noo...Red..I'm so—" He wraps her up and takes her to the hospital. Red face was bloody, her cheekbone was swollen, her nose was bloody and her lips  were busted. I'm going to fucking kill him. He is going to fucking pay. Blue had to calm down. He was already rushing her to the hospital with misty eyes, a broken heart and