Shot - 9

"Gubbara" Anika placed her hand on her swollen tummy and Shivay stare his wife with amusement "You guys are making mumma look like a fat elephant" She complained like a child and pouted "But mumma don't have any problem ,Mumma is ready to look as much ugly you guys can make me look" by all this She had happy tears in her eyes and she quickly wiped them away  not wanting to cry again ,She felt like bursting in happiness , She again bent a little down and itself placed kisses on her tummy "You make me feel complete" She whispered and her voice cracked as she burst in tears "I love you" She cried and Shivay quickly took her in his embrace "I thought I lost you both too" She cried loudly remembering her Doctor last conversation ..

"I would had killed myself"her mood swings take troll and she snuggled in Shivay's chest and clutched his shirt tightly "Our baby" She cried and laughed simultaneously and placed his palm on her baby bump "Our Child"She cried in happiness and kissed his neck .

"Shhh! I thought my biwi is strong , But see here she is crying , What will they think about you?" Shivay teased and she quickly wiped away her tears and faked smile ..

"No No, I am strong , It's just I m too much happy" Agaim tears made their ways and this time Shivay kissed  them away and took her in hug "I love you all" He whispered kissing her forehead and she smiled on perfection of her life , Everything is going completely fine and perfect without any hurdles and Anika and Shivay is completely enjoying the pregnancy periods , Although Shivay found himself loving his wife mood swings and crazy , he loved how she change in seconds , he loved the way she start behaving like a child and next second like a mature lady , he loved seeing her eating , smilling even her pregnancy cries sound melody to his ears .

"I want icecream" She said in low tone and look towards Shivay like a child as he shaked his head negatively "A big Noo" he replied and she glared him before making her best puppy eyes "I want to eat ice cream Shivay" she said a little loudly "And I said no Anika" he replied calmly "I want Ice cream" she shouted "And i said No" he too retorted making her more Angry , Anika quickly made herself comfortable on his lap and took his hairs in palm and pulled his hairs "I want means I want Ice cream" She demanded and Shivay winched in pain and struggled for making her leave his hairs ..

"Goddd!" he murmured and sighed when she left his hairs  , he glared her and she started crying loudly making him sigh "Now What?" he asked puzzled "You glared me" she wiped her tears and rubbed her nose on his shirt "Ewww" Shivay made face and placed her on bed away from himself "You bad girl , You know your nose leaked when you cry" Shivay complained making yuck face and Anika pouted ..

"My nose don't leak" she sobbed and caressed her nose" It just flow a little when you make me cry" She hiccuped and Shivay took out his phone and placed on bedside table not before turning on video mode "There isn't any hole apart from this two" she touched her nose and suddenly She remembered the hole for her nosepin came in her mind "And this hole is jammed because of nosepin" She pouted and again climbed on his lap and sobbed "I don't give a damm , how much weight I gain but i m going to sit on your lap only" she pouted wrapping her both arms around his neck ..

"No , You wipes your nose on my shirt, You will not sit on my lap" Shivay teased her freeing her arms around his neck and again placed her a little away from himself ..

"I will not sit on your lap again , Not even when you will make me sit on your lap" She retorted angrily and sobbed , Shivay bitted his bottom lips for holding his smile and didn't tried to pacify her , Anika waited for few minutes but when shivay didn't give a single try , She again climbed on his lap and held him tightly ..

"I will sit here only and this time i will hold you more tightly" She  held him tightly and placed her face in crook of his neck .

"No this is my lap not your sofa , So get down from my lap" Shivay teased and she stare him for a minute before rubbing her nose on his left cheeks .

"One more word and I will rub my nose all over your face" She warned before hugging him tightly and placing her head on his shoulder, Taking her in his arms , Shivay patted her head lightly and placed little kisses on side of her head and Slowly Anika went down in deep slumber.. Shivay placed her lightly on bed, covered her from blanket and  made his way downstairs for making their dinner ..

It's been hours since Anika was sleeping , The pregnancy completely drain out all her energy , her mood swings , craving and all taunturum make shivay's energy drain out too but Anika's swollen feet and little pain on every region make her more tired and moody ..

"Get up" Shivay placed kiss on her forehead and She opened her one eyes .

"First eat then you can sleep" He whispered kissing her both cheeks and eyes .. Anika quickly came in sitting position and opened her mouth but didn't opened her eyes .. Shivay smiled before pecking her bottom lips and placed spoon in her mouth , Anika chewed salads and made yuck face but still her eyes were closed as she finished her food in sleepy state , placing glass close to her lips , Shivay helped her in taking little gulps of water and again made her sleep on and covered her from blanket and head out from their rooms ..

He really seemed to enjoy each and every little and big moments of her pregnancy whether that is feeding and taking care of her or that is bearing her mood swings and anger ❤

Precap - last part ❤