Chapter 43- Blues and Burgers

(A/N): Sorry for the long wait. I won't make any excuses to you guys because you deserve better. I'll try to do better in the future. Thank you for still supporting me. Love you ~ rose

You and Taehyung has been dating for a couple weeks now. The MV drop went really smooth. Fans loved it and not many made a big deal about there being an unknown female in the film. Those who did, the company took care of and you were really grateful. Personally, you didn't want to watch yourself on screen, but you were curious to see how it looked. Especially because your chorea was in it. You and the boys watched together in the choreo room after practice and they were...well let's say energetic at that time. It was nice to see how much they enjoyed the chore and overall film. You felt proud.

    Currently you were rushing in to the company building to do some very last minute choreography for the boys' tour.  You were exhausted. You push through the large glass doors and hurry to the studio. Everyone was already there. You were late. Taehyung notes your exhaustion and gives you a concerned look. The two of you hadn't come in together this morning because you didn't let him come over at all this weekend. You decided you were going to work on the choreo without taking a break. Due to this, you couldn't have him over or even go to dinner. You wonder if he's hurt by this. You try to look reassuring and smile at him. Then you walk to the center of the room.

    "Did you all already stretch?" You asked no one in particular. Hoseok answers.

    "Yes, I made sure they did." He says. You nod and clap your hands together.

    "Well then, let's get started." You say and that's exactly what happens. You and the boys run through choreo for hours until it has your stamp of approval.By the time your done everyone is drenched and sweat and tired.

    "Alright...I think..."You gasp. "You guys got it." Someone laughs at you.

    "You sound like you're about to fall over." Jungkook wheezes. You start to make a comeback but can't seem to catch your breath.

    "Yah, leave her be she's clearly tired." Namjoon retorts for you. You grin at him in appreciation. Your grin drops as your somber looking boyfriend approaches you. The sweat makes his dark hair cling to his forehead and his shirt clings to his body as well. You can already feel your face begin to turn pink.

    "Are you okay?" He asks. You catch your breath and stand up straight to make your words more believable.

    "Yes. I'm alright."

    "Good, I'm taking you home" He says moving past you to back up your bag. Your heart aches. He's so caring, even after you practically ghosted him for two days.

    "Tae it's okay I can-," The look he shoots you makes you shut up.

    "Oouu, trouble in paradise." Jimin coos from the back of the studio. You glare at him so icily that everyone is surprised he doesn't freeze. He shrugs it of knowing you won't do anything to him because your too nice.

    "Jimin," Yoongi snarls, "For the love of all things godly, please shut up." Jimin looks to Yoongi like a wounded cat.

    "I was only playing." He whines. You roll your eyes at the situation.

    "Thank you Yoongi," You say to him. He nods in acknowledgement. "So... we should have time for two more practices before the jet takes off on Thursday." As you say this the atmosphere in the room grows heavy.

    "Are you trying to kill us?" Namjoon accuses. He sounds so serious and it rubs you the wrong way. Why would you be trying to kill people you clearly care about. Did this man have no sense.