Chpaters-9: misunderstandings

Jack POV:-
I was walking forth and back outside office waiting for Ailsa... when I heard a woman's scream... "Help... help.." that woman was none other than Rosalie...

"You okay ?" I ran towards her.

"HELP ME JACK... THEY ARE  AFTER ME ....THEY WILL KILL ME..." I saw few men behind her in distant ... they had Knives with them.

Rosalie sat on my car and asked me to drive to her house... which was way too far from office.
I decided to call Ailsa and first inform her and then I would ask Kenny to pick Ailsa.

*call with Ailsa* suddenly Punzie took my phone and hung up... she then made few calls.... from my phone... after which my phone battery's died.

I was worried about Ailsa how is she gonna return... I haven't asked hiccup yet. On the way I stopped a taxi and paid him money . I ordered him to wait for a blonde lady and gave him my office's address.
****

At Punzie's house...

"Punzie ... I'm leaving.. my phone is currently dead and Ailsa is alone"

"what about me jack... I'm alone too... I'm so scared ... I need someone to comfort me"

"I will call Harley for you ..."

"He is busy..."

"I'm sorry pun-..." before I could say anything else she grabbed me and pushed me in her bed and start kissing all over my body.

"Punzie damn you insane girl stop it.... bloody W*ore" I shouted on her and took my phone and left.

On the way I kept thinking about the way Punzie reacted... she was never like this what happened to her?

It was already over 1 am when I reached home.

AILSA POV :-

It took Jack years of hardwork to reach where he is right now... he have already struggled a lot in life I don't want to make him suffer because of me.

If I would tell him I'm sure he would take action against Harley...but that would ruin Jack's entire career.

For an hour I kept crying... my eyes were swollen and lip was bleeding... when Jack finally arrived at 1a.m.

As soon as he entered I hugged him tightly and started crying.

Jack hugged me back and asked if I was okay...

"Where you were jack? I wasn't okay at all?"

"Why?" He asked me in a worry voice... he pulled me and asked why I was crying "everything all right?"

"Jack no-..." and then I saw mark of lipstick on his shirt and ... neck

"Jack you were with Ro-sa-lie?" I hesitantly asked him... praying that he would deny.

"...yes(he said in low voice) but that doesn't matter right now... what had happened to you?"

So Harley was right... Jack was indeed with his ex-lover.... I just couldn't believe my eyes...

"Nothing it's just I'm too scared to live alone that's why I was crying..." I said changing the topic.

"Oh okay... and why your lip is hurt?"

"Ah... I accidentally slipped....anyways I'm going to sleep"