Chapter-21:Disclose

Jack Pov:-

My phone started ringing and when I checked I saw Merida calling me. I panicked what if Ailsa didn't reached there? I picked up call and instantly asked about if Ailsa was alright?

"Jack why you are asking me about Ailsa? You married her not me." She said jokingly.
"Stop pranking on me guys... I am worried about Ailsa... where is she? Did you picked her up?"
"Wait... Jack we had no plans tonight why would I have picked her up? I just called you to tell you that check your email... Harley confirmed you as representative of coming meeting"
"What??"
"Yes... congratulations bro"
"But where is Ailsa?"
"Dude... I swear I have no idea where is she..."

If they had no plans together So Ailsa lied to me?but why? And why Harley changed his decision all of a sudden?

Ailsa Pov:-

Trying to keep my voice as normal as possible I Said.... "Jack I was actually secretly planning something for you so I lied"

"You sure..."

"Yea...."

"Ailsa where are you I'm coming to pick you up"

"No... Jack I'm.."

"Send me your location asap"

"Hello... jack- no..." he hung up?

Harley was licking my earlobe... and took my hand to jerk off . "What happened babe?" He asked.

"Jack is coming... I have to go"

"WHAT ?" He said in angry tone... griping my hand in his dick tighter...

"I'm sorry..."

I gave myself a little touch up to look normal... and put on makeup on my bruises and Love bites. As I put on my hand to opened gate I looked at Harley... who was glaring at me like if he could eat me up at any moment. I quickly snapped my look away and left.

****
We both kept silent on the way as Jack drove to home...

"Jack... about today..."

"It's okay Ailsa we could talk about tomorrow"

"Okay..."

"By the way what's that mark on your neck?"

I froze and was praying my best that he wouldn't doubt on me.

"A spider bit me."

"Oh... take care of yourself..what if it was poisonous?"

"Okay" I said and quickly change and laid down on bed to sleep... avoiding Any kind of interaction with him.

Jack Pov:-

"By the way what's that mark on your neck?"

"A spider bit me."

"Oh... take care of yourself..what if it was poisonous?"

I never thought... the person who I trusted the most ... would lie to me.

who you even kidding Ailsa ? Even a kid could tell it's not spider bite...