Chapter 8

1 year later...

Chris POV:

It's been 6 months since I have married Natalie. I and Blake both love her. She was perfect at everything. She even helps me in business and meetings. Just what you expect from a Harvard graduate.

Blake and Natalie got close and they were like real mothers and sons. No one would believe Blake is not her biological son. Natalie and Blake won a cooking competition in his school. And won the first prize. It's no surprise because Natalie is a chef. She learned her culinary skills in Paris.

Blake doesn't ask about Rachel. But, I see he misses her. He asked my sister about his mother. But she told her. She left him as per his wish. My sister is still mad at me and doesn't like Natalie. But, visit to see Blake like if he is doing fine. There is no news about Rachel her tracks have covered. We can't find her and I gave up. Since Blake doesn't ask her and she doesn't want to be found.

I just don't get it my sister behaviour is like me and my wife Natalie will abuse Blake and neglect him. Because of her behaviour, I stopped talking with her. She does the same.

My few friends didn't like Natalie to come into my life after what she did to me in past. But, eventually, they accepted her. Felt sorry for Rachel. But, seeing me happy with Natalie they accepted her.

Natalie usually spends time with my mom, shopping and parties. She also helped me in business to get a few contacts. Unlike Rachel she is helpful and she also takes care of her father's company. She is perfect in every way.

We planned to have a second child. Natalie was too happy. She told me she wanted a girl so as I did. To give our Blake a sister.

I'm living happily now.

I made the right decision.

2 years later...

It's been two and half years since I married Natalie. Still, we didn't have a baby. We took a few tests and everything is alright. No medical issues.

Both our parents are worried and try their best to encourage us. The doctor told Natalie and me to go on a trip to change our mood. I and Natalie planned our second honeymoon. We both left our work to our parents to take care of. Blake has been with his grandmother.

After our honeymoon from Paris. Natalie staring to get go out on parties and comes home late at night. Now, she doesn't take care of Blake.

My mom told me that she is stressed about not getting pregnant. And she needs some time for herself. I also felt the same. But, it kept on going for 6 months and there is a gap starting to come between us. All the work in house and taking care of Blake are done by our butler James and Blake's nanny. So, I spent more time with Blake.

Natalie goes on vacation on her own. She told me her friends got planned to go to Miami. So, it's a girl out. I had no objection.

One day I got a call from Blake's school. They told me the child's parents should come. And they specifically called for me. I immediately left my company and went to his school arrived in 30 minutes.

" Hi, I am Blake's father Chris Williams," I told to his teacher who waiting for me in the principal's office. " Is Blake alright? Why did you call me urgently that you need to speak to me face to face." They told nothing but to come directly. I was mad.

"Hello, Mr Williams. I'm Blake's class teacher and this is the principal of the school." She introduced her and the man behind her.

"I called you today because Blake's academic results are worst. And his grades are the lowest. And doesn't respect us, teachers."

She looked at me as if I don't know anything but that's true I know his grades are average but never did I think it would be worst. 

"And also he usually fights with other children and this time he broke a child nose of his class and his parents want to compensate them." She takes a deep breath and continues talking again.

"I know you sponsor our school a large sum of money. But, all the parents and students of this school or either rich or powerful people. This time we can't tolerate and decide to expel him."She tells me she will expel my son. How dare she but the fault is with my son.

"Look, I don't know all this but I will compensate for child parents who my son broke his nose and give him another chance. Next test his result will slightly improve than now. I can guarantee this."

"Alright, Mr Williams. Given Blake past performance before his mother, Rachel got divorced. I can give him a chance." The teacher tells me. Wait? Past performance.

"I'm sorry. For his past performance, what do you mean?" I ask her teacher was passed he was not like this? Why they must bring Rachel.

"Mr Blake, I got to know before 2 years ago Blake's mother got divorced with you and left him. His old teacher told me Blake is a good child and his behaviour are good and he is an example for other children." She looks at me and continues " Maybe Blake changed when his mother left him. And now he is like this. His old grades were also good. Maybe you need to speak with your son."

"I will, Thank you. Can I take Blake with me now?" I asked his teacher. She said yes. And I also told my PA to fix the compensation issue.

It looks like I need to talk with Blake.