Chapter Thirty Three

Blaine's POV:

Gabriel turned to look at me smirking slightly, "They won't be expecting this." He concludes as we all sat down in my office going through the plan.

Gabriel and Pierce both agreed that it would be best to attack them in the unclaimed territory, it would provide more protection for our wolves since Mellissa and Alexander were hiding between mine and Pierces border.

Pierce frowned when I had shared the information, my trackers still observing out of slight while keeping tracks on both wolves providing me with information every few hours.

They had informed me that there were around forty rogues who were in and out of an old abandoned warehouse located deep within the woods, they had overheard them speaking about Alexander attempting to take my Alpha title. I chuckled darkly, amused at Alexander's deluded ideas.

After hours of discussion, we had all agreed that we needed to attack first as thankfully we had the element of surprise.

Benjamin was due to arrive soon, we wanted to attack within the next two days since my tracker had overheard them confirming their plans to attack in a five days.

Benjamin was going to stay behind with my pack, to protect my territory, my mate and my daughter while Gabriel, Pierce and I left with pack warriors.

Since they were holding back their attack, we assumed that they were not ready, and we didn't want to give them any more time to plan or prepare but we knew ourselves that we would need at least two days to get our wolves ready.

The fact the unclaimed territory was between both mine and Pierces territory was a bonus. It gave us the advantage in attacking them from both side, their defence weakened and poor.

Just as I was about to ask Adrian to prepare our pack warriors, Gabriel began questioning me on my relationship with Alexander and why he was involving himself. "What exactly is the history between you and this Alexander?"

I looked up from the paperwork on my desk to face him, I clenched my jaw a little before looking at Adrian then back at Gabriel. "When I was seventeen, his best friend Kane tried to take my Alpha title. I fought him and won and he died as the consequence. Alexander was left feeling furious and revengeful." I paused for a moment before continuing.

"And then, one day when my Third in Command was running the border, he was attacked and they killed him brutally. Ever since then, we've hated each other."

Adrian and I had found my Third in Command Jaxon at the edge of our border, his body ripped into pieces days after I had fought and won against Kane. Alexanders scent lingered in the area, he had killed Jaxon because he was bitter and hateful for what I had done to his friend.

I had sworn revenge but Alexander disappeared and I never caught his scent. I had only just began to believe he had been killed by another pack or rogue as years went by with no clue of his whereabouts, when Zac suddenly mentioned his name.

I had promised Jaxon's mate Ellie that I would not replace him and I never swayed from that promise which was why Adrian and I took on Jaxon's role as Third.

Pierce nodded in understanding. "Then why didn't you kill him?" He questioned, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

I breathed in deeply, it was conversation I didn't like talking about. "I wanted to, and I tried but he disappeared and I assumed he had been killed." I replied.

"But this time, I'll get the job done." I growled determined, a threat lingering.

Kennedy's POV: