Bonus Chapters

Uncle, please get divorced

The first thing James did after bringing both Helen and Rebecca back was to prepare for the wedding.

It was only then that Alexander and Isabelle found out that the person in James's heart was actually someone they were both familiar with.

After being kept in the dark for such a long time, Isabelle couldn't help feeling slightly annoyed and complaining about James. Alexander had always been indulgent towards her, so when he saw that she was annoyed by his brother, he couldn't help feeling the same way.

Even though they were annoyed, as the elder brother and sister-in-law, both Alexander and Isabelle were happy to help him prepare for his wedding and send them their blessings.

But no one could be happier than Rebecca and Albert.

To Albert, James now became a god like idol for bringing Rebecca to his house and allowing them to go back to the same kindergarten.

Several days before the wedding, the two kids didn't attend school, and since the adults were busy at work, they played by themselves. They seemed to be having too much fun and refused to go to school.

On the second day after the wedding, Albert accidentally overheard Isabelle's conversation with Alexander. She mentioned that James and Helen were planning to go on a honeymoon - Paris, Provenance, Aegean Sea, Rome... But they didn't want to bring Rebecca along so they needed to take care of her for a month.

Albert had always been smart but he didn't understand the meaning of honeymoon, yet he knew that they could enjoy themselves for a month if this came to be so he ran to the toy room.

Rebecca was lying on the mat, piecing a large map. She lifted her head to look at the boy expectantly. "Where's my yogurt?"

Just then, Albert remembered that he had went downstairs to bring Rebecca yogurt. He turned around then and headed down once more, returning with two bottles of yogurt, one for each of them. Albert turned to look at Rebecca. "You don't want to go to kindergarten tomorrow, right?"

"Mmh." Rebecca nodded as she drank the yogurt.

Albert removed the yogurt from his mouth and spoke to her with gleaming eyes. "Then let's get married, after we are married, we can go on a honeymoon."

The girl tilted her head and asked, "What's a honeymoon?"

The boy shook his head. "I don't know, but you get to play for a month."

One month... Rebecca's eyes sparkled, and she agreed instantly.

The two little children continued to piece the puzzle, figuring their route.

The puzzle was a map. Rebecca didn't know as many words as Albert so she pointed to the ones that she could read. "Paris."

"Bali."

"Sure," he agreed.

"Venice."

Albert agreed once more.

"Scotland..." Rebecca looked around, pointing to the last location she could read. "Hawaii."

Even though Albert didn't watch the news, he would occasionally hear reports while watching television with Alexander. Because of this, he shook his head immediately. "No, Rebecca, we can't go to Hawaii, it's chaotic!"

Rebecca glanced at the scrambled puzzle piece before turning to pout at Albert. "It's okay, I was the one who messed it up just now."

She hurriedly pieced it back together, smiling up at her friend. "See, it's no longer messy, we can go now!"