Is This Really Happening

Request from PandaKyoki : "The reader gets sucked into the world of Hazbin Hotel"

A/N: this was really fun i hope you like it *smiles*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

You were watching the episode of Hazbin Hotel once again with much interest especially because the Character you had a crush on was on. "ahh Alastor is so wonderful such a perfect character the producers made" you smiled brightly when Alastor started to sing and lastly destroying Sir Pentious which had you cheering quietly.

It was around midnight when you got an alert from your Computer it had a weird link to it that made you click on it to open it. your screen suddenly turned black and it just like that a pair of hands came out of the screen as it glowed green and you yelp loudly you felt your body being dragged in by said hands you was shocked to see you was going through your computer until you suddenly blacked out.

**Time Skip**

You woke up as a start and saw random demons looking at you with confused looks as to why you was lying down on the ground but you stood up and gasped when you wasntHuman anymore you had claws now that was sharp as it would seem.

you saw your (f/c) tail sway Side to side and you placed your hand on your head to have a fine smooth fox like (f/c) ears. Your entire imagine changed but not in a bad way it would seem with all the dog whistle being heard when demons passed by you felt you had fangs and you looked around trying to figure out what the hell just happen.

You walked around the area only to spot something you didnt think would happen "i-is that H-Hazbin Hotel" you pinched yourself to check if you were dreaming but nothing happened. You immediately ran over to the front doors of the hotel knocking on the door and you heard the cheery voice of Charlie

When she opened the door you walked inside trying to hold in the urge to hug her and get excited "h-hello my name is (y/n) I honestly dont know how I got here but Im excited to finally meet you and everyone else." You motioned to Vaggie who smiles at you, Husk who just shrugs and continues to drink, Niffty who waves excited to see another demon and Angel Dust who just winks at you fixing his chest fluff. You were wondering where a certain deer demon was but you was to excited by who you saw now.

"what do you mean you dont know how you got here" Charlie asked smiling motioning you to the couch where you saw between her and Angel, Vaggie sitting on the opposite side. You told them everything that happen excluding your fangirling and then ended up here. They all looked at you shocked but nodded slowly in understanding. "whoa so humans can still watch me be all sexy and shit" Angel laughs getting slapped in the arm by Vaggie glaring.

All three notice how red your face got when you and everyone heard the familiar hum of the Radio Demon coming closer to them until he stood there grinning down at all of them. Vaggie and Charlie saw you looking at Alastor with a red face. Angel being who he is smirks and purrs "oh wow (y/n) your face is just as red as Smiles outfit" he chuckles more when you looked down

"Pleasure to meet you (y/n) quite the pleasure my name is Alastor but Im sure you knew that" he said with amusement when you nod looking away "n-nice to meet you to Alastor"

"I'll take it upon myself to show (y/n) around Charlie" without anyone stopping him he took your hand hoisting you up and stumbled slightly with a yelp as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and walked around the hotel explaining what was going on.

** Time Skip **

It was until he was showing you your room when he looked at you "I didnt think it would work my dear" he placed his finger under your chin and your eyes widen "i-it was you maybe, maybe not who knows all I know is I didnt plan it but the outcome is welcoming" he laughs proudly and you blushed "why?"

"for my entertainment of course but I dont think you mind I was looking for someone who shares my interest and it looks like youre the one (y/n). you can leave now and this never happened or will you stay here with me"

He held his hand out to you and you saw the power with just his hand out your well aware if you shake his hand thats it your stuck here forever but if you dont you can probably leave when you please.

"I'll stay"

You shook his hand and he kissed the top of yours grinning "welcome home darling"

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N: hope you liked that my friend

Will be doing another reaquest soon so comment before Request Close okay see you guys ❤👍

Stay Tuned~