LEMON!!!!

M/n's POV:

"I love you M/n," Alastor said to me my eyes widen to what he said "W-What?" I said to him shocked "I love you M/n~" he purred wrapping his arms around my neck. I smile to this and put my hand on his cheek and he leans into my touch "I love you too Darlin'" I said leaning closer to him and gently placed my lips on his. We then started to make out and he has his legs wrapped around my waist and I take him to the bed gently set him down it with his arms around my neck. I pull back to give him some air "M/n I want you~" he said with half-open eyes looking at me "As you wish My Queen~" I said rubbing my hand under his torn shirt and I rip it off because it's already ruined. I kiss his lips then move to his neck and started to find his sweet spot when I hear him moan I knew I found it and started sucking on it hard leaving a big hickey on his neck. I pull away to see my proud master peace "Now everyone will know you are MINE!" I said to him and he purrs and I hear something hitting the bed I look to see Alastor's tail wagging I smirk of an idea but I will get to that shortly I lick down to his nipples and lick circles around them "Aaaah~" Alastor moans to this and grips my head as I go lower to his hard dick "Excited are we~" I purred looking at him he blushes hard to this and looks away. I reach his dick and hung out my tongue out wrapping it around his dick "AAAAH!!!!~~" He moans out loudly griping my head fur harder. 

(Here's an example. None of the pictures in my story are mine)

I then start sucking on it and Alastor is a moaning mess I then went on with my plan when I knew he was close I grabbed his tail hard "AAAAAHMMMMMM!!!!" He moans loudly then covers his mouth with his hands and he came in my mouth and I swallowed i...

I then start sucking on it and Alastor is a moaning mess I then went on with my plan when I knew he was close I grabbed his tail hard "AAAAAHMMMMMM!!!!" He moans loudly then covers his mouth with his hands and he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all "Sweeter than I thought Darlin'~" I purr lifting off of his dick licking my lips he is panting looking at me with love in his eyes and what I also saw little hearts in them.

I smile to this and then I was sitting on the bed now with Alastor between my legs "I want to please you now too~" he said undoing my pants I put my hand on his head rubbing his ears "As you wish My Queen~" I said seductively now resing my hands on the bed "Mine is not like a wolf's"I said to him and he takes off my pants and boxers to have my dick fling out hard "Oh My~" Alastor said looking at my dick size.

(GRAPHIC ADULT IMAGES!! Pretend it's Red and Black and a little longer)

"We can stop here if you wish, I will not do anything to make you uncomfortable with," I said to him if he didn't want to go further "NO! I-I want to go all the way with you" I nod my head and let him do the work "I've never done this before so let me know what I'm doing wrong" I nod my head again he licks the base of my dick and goes up to the tip. He does that for a while then he goes to my balls and starts sucking them "Ah~" I moan out and Alastor seems to know he is doing a good job, he then goes to the tip and starts sucking it and I moan more to let him know he's doing good. Alastor moves his head up and down slowly doing deeper what surprised me is that he hasn't gaged yet he is now deepthroating my dick and has not gaged. The pleasure is building me up "Sorry" I said to him he gives me a raised brow and I stand up and grabbed both his ears and throat fucked him Alastor puts his hands on my leg while I'm thrusting faster and he isn't trying to push away from me "I'm close" I said panting like a dog and I came down his throat he starts swallowing every drop I pull out slowly and he is panting hard "Are you alright Darlin'" I said to him he gives me a nod and I picked him up then set him on the bed I grab lube out of my drawer and I look at him "Would you like to put it on for me~" I purred and he sits up and puts lube on his hand and rubs it all over my dick. When it was good he layed back down and I put some lube on my hand and put it on his asshole he flinches to the cold and I slid a finger in easily and started moving slowly in and out "Mmmm~~~" he moans with his lips closed "Don't hide your moans Darlin' their music to my ears~" I purred and slid another finger in and he wince "Don't worry Darlin' its to stretch you out because this is your first time" I explained to him and he nods his head and I go on my knees then position myself to his asshole "Ready Darlin' we can stop here" I said to him "No I want you to be my first" I smile and slowly pushed in the tip went in and Alastor is taking it well then I kept pushing in "I-It hurt" Alastor said with tears in his eyes "I know Baby it will pass soon" I said licking his tears away and my whole dick is inside of him. I wait for him to adjust to my size he then moves his hips to test if it will feel good "Aaaah~" he moans out in pleasure letting me know I can move. I go in and out slowly "M-M/n Faster, Harder Please~" I obeyed and went harder and faster "AAAAH YES THERE MORE PLEASE DADDY!!!~" He screams out something snapped and I went full beast mode on his and went harder and faster than before "YES DADDY MORE!!!" Alastor screamed again I growl and bit into his neck not too hard but it will leave a red mark "I'M CUMMING" I yelled "YES CUM INSIDE ME DADDY!!!~~~" He scream and I came inside him filling him up "AAAAAH!!!!" Alastor screams in pleasure. We are both panting heavily I pull out and see cum coming out of him I snap my finger and it all went away "I love you M/n" Alastor said hugging me and I hug him back "I love you too My Queen~~" I purred and put the covers over us 'Some demons are going to be happy that we are apishly together' I said to myself and we fell asleep soundly. 

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

Words: 1235