Why I'm Not King

M/n's POV:

 I am looking down waiting for Alastor to say or do something but then I hear him shifting closer to me and put his hand under my chin so I am looking at him. I see that he has a soft smile on his face and I smile a little "I'm glad you told me the truth" my smile went away "Um...funny you should mention that....remember when Lucifer told you why I'm not king....well that wasn't all true" I said to him nervously "Then what really happened?" He said raising a brow "Well it all started in heaven"

(If you don't know what Lucifer looked like before he went to hell. Heres an example)

--------Flashback-------- 

"L what are you doing in here?" I said raising a brow seeing him reading a book about God "Why does everything have to warrill around Dad" Lucifer said looking up at me "I do not know L, but all I know he is what he is" I said to him and he slams the book close tossing it way yelling in frustration "I WANT TO BE LIKE GOD WHERE EVERYTHING IS ABOUT HIM!!" Lucifer yelled I look at him shocked to what he is saying 'Why does he speak that way about Dad? Does he hate him or something' I said to myself "M/n are you with me or against me" He said with a stern face "I will always be by your side Little Bro" I said giving his hear a ruffle "Let go then" I just followed and he got more angels to follow him to go against Dad. When we got there we see Dad there talking to some angels and he turns to look at us "Do you need something morning star?" Lucifer didn't like that name "NO NOT CALL ME THAT DAD!!" Lucifer yells at him. Dad looked at him confused "What is this about Samial" I look away not wanting to get too involved "I WANT EVERYTHING TO EVOLVE AROUND ME AND NOT YOU!!!" Lucifer yells at him and he looks shocked "You will not talk to me like that Samial" Dad said in a calm voice but there is still anger behind it "NO DAD I CAN TALK TO YOU IN ANYWAY I WANT!!!" He yells at Dad more and he looks pissed "You and your followers will leave and go to hell as your punishment for talking in disrespectfully to me and your action here" Dad said and I had nothing against it. When we were down there Lucifer created a play where people will come and there will be no rules or anything like Heaven. Lucifer looks at his work "M/n I know you're older than me so you will be ruling Hell" I look at him shock "WHAT! No im not the one for this job. You are more qualified for this and your also the one who started the whole commotion in Heaven with Dad" I explained to him that I didn't what to rule Hell "I see your point so you will be one of the leaders at lease" I nod my head yes so he was not alone in leadership. As time passed more and more people died and came to hell no one never messed with the upper classed demons and it leads up to today.

--------Flashback Ends--------

"And that is the real story of why I'm not king because that was not the responsibility I wanted and I knew Lucifer would be better at it than me," I said to him and looked at him wondering what his reaction is but all I saw was a calm expression with a straight line on his lips "Are you mad at me My Love?" I said with a raised brow but all I got was a hug with his arms around my neck and his face in the crook of my neck "No I'm not mad at you actually im not at all I'm glad you told me the truth" he said in my neck "Of course I will tell you all everything you want to know I don't want any secrets between us" I said wrapping my hands around his back bringing him closer to my body "I love you M/n" I smile to his words "I love you to Al~" I purred using his nickname and I felt him shift his face in my neck indicating that he is flustered by my words "Goodnight My Love~" I said laying down on the bed with Alastor on top of me "Goodnight Handsome~" and we both fell asleep.

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

Words: 804

(Sorry it's short but that's what I got)