TEASER

MUMBAI,INDIA

A girl wearing simple salwar-suit got down from the train.She seemed to be very nervous.She tightly clutched her bag.

Suddenly she collided with a lady.

That lady look at the girl.she felt a bit irritated also as her belongings fell on the ground.

Girl:sarry aunty ji,hume maaf kardijiye.

[sorry..aunty ji, please forgive me] I..I didn't do it intentionality. wait, let me help you in collecting these things.

The girl gathered that lady's belongings.

Girl:aunty ji,ye lijiye apka saman and again sarry..!( sorry)

That lady smiled at the girl.She caressed her cheek.

Lady:thank you beta and it's okay accha,are you new in Mumbai?

Girl:no,I have...(thinking something) vo...haan I am visiting Mumbai for..for the 1st time..!

But how..how do you know it?

Lady:just guess it seeing your behavior!

Girl:matlab??

Lady:the people who live in mumbai most of them are careless about others problem. ( chuckling) here you are helping me so it is easy to figure out but yeah I can tell you one thing that the same Mumbai is a city of dream for sure!!

Girl(in mind):Mumbai is a city of sufferings and destruction

(To the lady):ji you..you are right..!

On Call

Person:where are you?

Girl:in Mumbai

Person:are you mad?what are you doing there?

Girl:you know that very well

Person:listen to me very carefully,just come back home you don't need to stay there

Girl:but I..I have to

Person:do as I say.

Girl(sighed): ok,fine

Call ended.

Girl(in mind): I will not come back so soon.I am sorry for hiding the truth from you.I will return only when I will be able to ruin that person

Get Ready Omkara Singh Oberoi. It's payback time!

Another Place In Mumbai

Person:I don't want to hear anything just follow my order.

Police:sir,we are trying hard but failed to find.....

Person:don't give me your damn excuse! I am tired to hear the same dialogue from the last 7 months. please do something

Two different personality, two different thoughts but one mission.What will happen when both of them will cross each other??

Coming Soon••••••••