Part 2

BHAVYA'S HOUSE

B:iska matlab jo ku..kuch meine suna tha vo..vo sab sach hai?

[it means...everything is true that I..I have
heard??]

G:haan.

tears well up in her eyes.

B:now all my hopes are finished I have been thinking that my..my friend will return to me one day..but it..it's not possible now!!

G(calm tone):nhi..nhi ayegi vo..nhi ayegi..!!(crying+shouting) she will not return bhavya..she will not return..she has left us alone..!!

Gauri falls on ground in a thud.

Bhavya runs to her and hugs tightly

B:didi,compose yourself.don't break down..!!if she sees u crying like this,her soul will never get peace!!

G:you..you are right.I have to be strong for my jhanvi..for my little sister!!

B:everyone was saying that jhanvi met with an accident lekin pata nhi kyu my heart was saying another thing then I...

G:your heart was right  jhanvi did not die in accident!!

B:what?????

Gauri wipes her tears and stands up

G:SHE WAS MURDERED!!

Bhavya gets stunned

B:but..who..how??

G:Omkara Singh Oberoi..!!!

B:what? didi,do you know what you are saying? it's just impossible!!how..how can he kill jhanvi??

G:I know very well about what I am saying!that demon killed my sister!!

B:no..no!I think there might be some misunderstanding..!!he can never kill jhanvi because they...

G:kyunki they used to love each other,right?

B:you..you knew this??

G:jhanvi told me the last time when she went to bareilly in vacation.

B:if you know, then how can you think so? who has told you such a false thing?

G:ye jhut nhi hai..!!

B:how can you be so sure?

G:when the victim herself introduces you with her murderer,then what's the need of any other proof??

B:didi,what do you mean to say?

G:jhanvi said this to me before dying..!!

B:what???but as far as I have seen him,he..he seems to be a..a nice person!!

G:jo admi apne bacche ko janmo se pahle marsarkta hai..vo rakhshas k alava aur  kuch nhi hosakta..!!

[the person who can kill his unborn child,he can't be anything accept a beast..!]

B:child..!??

G:his and jhanvi's unborn baby..!!

B:jhanvi..was preg..pregnant??

Gauri nods tears roll from her eyes but she was soon to wipe it out.

B:didi,I am not getting your words please tell me in detail.

Flashback::::::

Gauri and jhanvi were orphan. their parents died in a accident. from then gauri was a mother figure for jhanvi though she is only few seconds elder to jhanvi. from her childhood jhanvi has big dreams and she was very talented also.but it was difficult for her family to make both of the girls educated.as Gauri was the mature one she decided to quit her study for her little sister.Soon jhanvi got admission in a big college of Mumbai.She met bhavya and both become besties in a few days.her life changed totally when Omkara Singh Oberoi,college's heartthrob came into her life.she fell in love with him.Omkara also showed that he loved jhanvi very much.everything was going smoothly but problem arose when jhanvi told omkara that she is pregnant with his baby.he did not agree to accept her child's responsibility.jhanvi returned to bareilly and told gauri everything.Gauri was tensed but the next day Omkara called jhanvi asking her to come Mumbai as he wanted to discuss something about their future.

Bareilly::::::::

Gauri was praying to her Shankar ji

G:sankar ji,thank oo ( thank you) so much for making everything fine. Omkara has agreed to accept the baby.now there is no problem.undono ko humesha khus rakhna!

[keep them always happy!]

Gauri checks the time.

G:this girl will never change.always forget to inform important things.I told her to call me once she reaches mumbai lekin ye...

Gauri's phone rang showing caller name chutki.

G:accha toh getting your omkara you forget your didi,huh?? do you know how...

J:di..didi..!!

G:chut..chutki what happened to your voice??

J:didi,vo..vo Omkara..

G:haan chutki bol..omkara what??

J:di..didi,he..he will not leave..leave me

G:dekh chutki hume teri baat bilkul v samaj nhi arhi hai..!!

[chutki listen,I..I can not understand ur words..!!]

J:vo..Om..omkara wants to kill..kill me.he..he is..

G:what are you..you saying? he called you to fix everything na..toh why he will..

J:sab..sab uska natak tha  mujhe mumbai lane k liye..all the words were fake..!!didi,I don't want to die..didi bachalo mujhe..didi save me..!!

G:chutki...don't worry..I am coming...tu bas baata ki where..where are you?

J:didi,I am in....

Before jhanvi can talk further,call got disconnected.

G:hello..hello,chutki..chutki..why are you silent..chut..chutki..!!!!

now..now what should I do? nhi..nhi no..nothing will happen to my jhanvi.
bhaiya....sivay bhaiyaaaaaaaa...!!!!

Shivay is their neighbor who treats jhanRi as his own sisters.

Shivay and Gauri left for Mumbai.They took police's help and at last found jhanvi's dead body.It was assumed that she met with an accident while travelling.

Present::::::

Gauri cries hugging bhavya.

G:humne use bacha nhi pya..I could not..save her..!!that Omkara killed..my life..my sister..!!

Bhavya patted her shoulder.

B:didn't you try to file a case??

G:we tried,bhavya.I and sivay bhaiya tried to punish that omkara.but police thought it to be a mere accident case.as law always believes in proof,we..we failed..!!

B:it means that Omkara had planned everything very cleverly so that nobody could doubt him.

G:but he is unaware about women power.he doesn't know how far a sister can go to seek her revenge?? touching my jhanvi I have taken a vow to destroy that demon,to snatch his happiness..!!

B:didi,that man can do anything..you should..

G:no bhavya,you don't need to worry.I will not die before I see his death..!!accha ab no emotional talks.I am going, take care,ok??

B:nhi you are not going anywhere.you will live with me only!!

G:aisa nhi hosakta..!I can't put your life in risk. ye jhang humari hai
[this is my own fight!]

B:gauri didi jhanvi was not only my best friend..she was like a sister to me.so,you are not alone.ishq aur intequm ki iss khel me mein apke sath hu [I am with u in this war of love and revenge..!!]

G:par bhavya..

B:sshh..not a word!! we will start our 1st step from tomorrow.

Bhavya holds gauri's hand.
"we will give justice to our jhanvi..!!"