Part 8(A)

Dedicated to Narmada who wants a scene on Kabir saving Gauri from the goons.

Ruhaan:For a moment I got scared whether you forgot me and our love Gauri.I am happy that you remember our love.

Gauri looked at him emotionally:I can never forget you or our love Ruhaan as you are the greatest blessing of my life.
Ruhaan smiled emotionally.
Gauri:But I cannot marry you.
All were shocked.
Ruhaan:What are you saying Gauri?
Gauri:I mean it Ruhaan.
Ruhaan:But why?
Kabir:You both love each other madly.Then why are you hesitating to marry Ruhaan?
Tears rolled down her cheeks thinking of her past.
Flash back...
Omkara moved towards Gauri.Gauri felt that he was stinking.She found it disgusting.
Gauri:Omkaraji...did you drink?

did you drink?

Om:Yes.

Gauri felt upset.
He tried to get cozy with her.She could'nt stand it.
Gauri:Please move away Omkaraji.I can't tolerate this smell.
Om:How dare you insult me?
Gauri:No Omkaraji.You are misunderstanding me.I am not insulting you.
Om:Stop it.It's been a week since we got married,but you never allowed me to touch you.
Gauri became dull:That's because we are yet to know each other before getting into physical.
Om held her hand 

and pulled her closer to him

Om:I am your husband.Then why should I wait?
He grabbed her hand.But Gauri shoved him and ran away.He fell down asleep due to over drinking.
But the next night when he came back home again he tried to get closer to Gauri.She tried to run away.But
he lifted her up in his arms.
Gauri;Omkaraji..please leave me.You are not in your senses.
Om:Shut up Gauri.