Part 10

His face is revealed.He is none other than Omkara.
Pooja thought:Oh my God!Omkara mistook me for Gauri and kidnapped me.This monster has escaped from the jail knowing about Ruhaan-Gauri's wedding.He should not know that I am not Pooja.Otherwise he will harm Gauri to stop their wedding.Poor Gauri is getting happiness after a long time.Her happiness should not be snatched.Why the hell did he tie me like this?Otherwise I would have punched him and broke his bones.For the first time I failed to show my fighting skills to somebody.
Omkara untied her which was a surprise to Pooja.
She smirked thinking:Now see Omkara..what I can do to you.You yourself dug your grave by untying me.
Omkara held her shoulders tight:Gauri...I am back ...only for you.Because I want you like crazy.You are only mine.How can you even think of surrendering to another man?Oh..I forgot.When you were with me also you were going behind other men.So what must be you doing in my absence.Right?

Right?

Pooja could not tolerate anymore.She just punched on his face shocking him.
He stared at her:Gauri!
Pooja:Yes me...now onwards you will see my real face.

She raised her right leg and kicked him making him fall down

She raised her right leg and kicked him making him fall down.Omkara was really shocked.
Omkara:Gauri...how come you are.....?
Pooja:I should have done this when you were torturing me while I was living with you.But no problem..this is the right time to show you what all I can do.
Pooja thought:Gauri...I am punishing Omkara for what he did to you.
Pooja stamped her foot on Omkara's palm and pressed it.
Omkara screamed out of pain while it gave a sadistic pleasure to Pooja.But suddenly Omkara pinched her leg with his other hand's fingers.Pooja just jerked and Omkara pulled her feet making her fall down.He dragged her to the chair and tied her again.He slapped her face.
Omkara held her face tight looking at her angrily..
Pooja thought:He looks like real beast.
Omkara:How dare you Gauri?How did a kitten turn into a tigress?But I am Omkara.You think twice to mess up with me.Understand?
Omkara slapped her again.Pooja rolled her eyes at him angrily.
Pooja thought:You will not succeed Omkara.I will not let you win.I will get you again.I will not spare you.I will chop you into pieces.

Omkara rang up Ruhaan.
Ruhaan:Who is this?
Omkara laughed:Mr.Bride groom Ruhaan Mittal..you thought that you can marry my Gauri and live with her happily?
Ruhaan was shocked:Omkara Singh Oberoi?
Om:Finally you recognized me.