43. His kiss

Preeti's point of view

I heard the sound of door opening and he make me sit in his car and closed the door after that, He walk around of the car and open the door of driving seat.

After settling on a driving seat he buckled his seat belt and look at me.

"Preeti put your seat belt on." He said while looking at me.

I didn't say anything and fold my both hands on my chest. I turn my head from him while pouting.

I heard a sound of unbuckling the seat belt. I flinched when suddenly he hovered over me. His face is so close to me. My heart suddenly beats fast that I can hear my heart beats.

Many butterflies started dancing in my stomach when I felt his hot breath on my shoulder. I forgot to take breath and I clutched my dupatta in a fist to control my heartbeat. I push myself more to the seat to make a distance from him.

He pulled himself from my neck and looked at me with his most mesmerizing coffee brown eyes. I don't know what he is doing because I can hear some sound in background and his hand is moving beside my seat.

"Your heart is beating so fast." He whispered.

His eyes locked with my eyes under his gaze. I bit my lower lip to control my heart beats and I saw his eyes traveled from my eyes to my lips. Blood rush from my neck to my cheeks and I know I turned into beat root red. I wanted to push him but it felt like my hands become numb and I can't move them.

I felt his hand on my cheeks and his thumb traced my lower lip.

"Don't..." he said while relies my lower lip from my teeth. I felt a wave of spark run from my heart to my whole body and heart suddenly stop beating.

He still affects me like he affected me two years ago, may be more. Suddenly I lost his body warmth and he set back to his sit. I heard some sound which pulled me back to my dream. I turn my head to the sound then I saw he buckled my seat belt to the seat lock.

I turn my head to the window and put my hand on my heart to control my heart beats.

"Don't pout again otherwise don't blame me next time when I kissed your rosy, tempting pink lips which are calling me to kiss them passionately." He said casually while driving the car.

I spun my head to him and look at him with wide eyes.

"What..? What you just said?" I asked him shockingly.

"You heard me." He said looking at me with smirk.

"Don't you have a wife to kiss?" I asked him angrily.

"Ooo.. she will be but for that she has to marry me." He said while looking at me with a same smirk.

"Then go, ask her to kiss you. She must be waiting for you at home." I said angrily and turn my head to the window.

He pulled the break suddenly and car came to an halt. I turned my head towards him and look at him confusingly.

"What..?" This time he looked at me with shock.

"Who told you I am married?" He asked while looking at me.

"You got engaged two years back then definitely you are married now." I yelled on him. I felt a anger is boil in me when I thought about his betrayal.

"Uuuggghhh....girl..Did you see any ring in my fingers?" He said while showing his both hands in front of me.

Then I noticed he didn't wear any ring in his ring finger. Hell he didn't even wear any kind of ring in his fingers. Then what happened to that girl for whom he broke our engagement.