Chapter 20 [The End]

I dedicated this to her because she is a great fan and has been commenting and voting.. Yall bitches need to comment and vote more haha.. She will be your inspiration.. If you haven't already go back and vote for every chapter to show how much you love me:)<3

This is the final chapter!! Oh my god can you guys believe it? I sure can't haha..

I guess it's time for a speech..

I would like to thank all of the little people, just joking. I love you all, you are amazing, and I feel like this story is going further than I ever thought it would. So thank you all for that. Give yo self a pat on the back GIRL!! 

Thanks again so much you guys, and I hope you guys enjoy this ending, remember the new book will start up sometime in January. I will be writing some of it till then but I will not post anything.. Enjoy!:)

__________________________________________________________________

[ 1 year later]

Anthony's POV

I could feel my heart beating rapidly, it's like if I didn't have my arms folded across my chest my heart would hammer right out. My breath wasn't a walk in the park either. I felt like I was breathing but still couldn't catch any air.

"You know, people don't usually do this sort of thing until five or six years after their marriage." I said, trying to calm myself down by leaning against the wall. I feel faint.

"After the year you two went through, I'm surprised you didn't do this sooner." Immy said, adjusting herself in her dress.

She was looking in the mirror smiling at herself. I'm glad that her and Vanessa are still together. If they make each other happy who has the right to tell them they can't be together. 

Vanessa's parents aren't very pleased though, they wanted their daughter to marry a nice doctor. Male of course. I found it actually really amusing when she invited them to one of our parties a couple months ago and told them to shove it where the sun doesn't shine because she was in love and there was nothing they could do about it.

"I'm sorry Anthony, I am taken and so are you, so please stop looking at my ass."

I ignored her rude joke. "You know you look quite well in that dress."

"Yeah well I hate wearing them so devour me with your eyes while you still can because I won't be in one of these for awhile." She teased.

"Oh yes you will." Vanessa said, walking into the room we were changing in. "We are going to have a happy little lesbian marriage on a hill some time in the near future."

"I love how you added the word 'lesbian' on like we didn't know what you two were already." I joked with them.

"Ha, ha." Immy said sarcastically. "Is this your way of proposing?" She asked, turning to Vanessa.

"Actually I have something more romantic in mind." She said, kissing Immy on the cheek and wrapping her arms around her.

"Ew, I walked into the wrong situation." Billy groaned. He had a bottle of champagne in his hand and four glasses.

"Oh thank god! Alcohol!" I yelled, excited. 

"Oh nice to see you to Anthony!" Billy said sarcastically, putting the bottle out of reach by holding it in the air.

"You know I am happy to see you Billy, it's just been one of those days." I pulled him in for a hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"It's not everyday that you do this sort of thing." Billy laughed.