Chapter 6

Aditya POV:

When we reached the bungalow,we were welcomed by her father,mother and her brother.I touched elders feet and handshaked with her brother,he was giving me death glares!!! I didn't even do anything.

We settled in the living room and the elders started conversing with each other and my sister whispered in my ear"I am going to get bhabhi"i didn't even see her yet and she has already made her bhabhi.

She asked her mother about Naina's whereabouts and sprinted towards a corridor.

Her brother started talking to me"Do you have any bad habit like smoking,drinking?"i replied"No".He again asked glaring"do you go to clubs and pubs or mingle with any girls"I can understand his situation now,he is assuring that i am good for his sister,i would have done the same for akshu"No,my business demands my all time,i only go to clubs for my friends parties".he was pleased with my answer and smiled first time.

"Sorry,i was misbehaving with you"he apologized honestly.I smiled"dont worry brother,i can understand your situation,i would have done the same for akshu".he smiled hearing my reply.

Suddenly, a girl was coming behind akshu from the corridor.I was dumbstruck after seeing her sheer beauty.She was looking gorgeous in her outfit and we were matching!!

She was checking me out,i smirked seeing that,she blushed profusely.She looked so cute with that i wanna pull her cheeks and kiss them.Control adi!!!!control,dont behave like a hormonal teen.

She gave tea to my parents,akshu and then me i smiled while taking the cup and she also smiled .

Our modern parents seated her beside me and our moms screamed"Ah!!!they are looking so cute together" then her father spoke for us.

She was blushing profusely and our shoulders were touching,i was able to smell her fragrance which smells like fresh soil while raining.

Our parents started talking with both of us and i came to know she is a fashion designer and owns the best leading brand of clothing in delhi.I was seriously impressed by her.

Then we were allowed to talk privately.We made our way to the garden ,her brother also came with us with excuse of washroom,i know he came for assuring his sister's security,i smiled seeing his possessiveness for her sister.He whispered something in her ear she nodded and smiled.

We made our way to lounge area in the garden.silence prevails!!start the conversation adi.

I started the conversation and offered her my hand"Hi, I'm Aditya" she smiled and shaked my hand "hello, I'm Naina".

We started talking about random things.

She asked me about my past relationships and i told her the truth.

I also asked her about her past relationships but her answer to the question was so pure that she wants to preserve her firsts for his husband.I am suprised that how can someone be so pure and lovely.i seriously felt my respect increase for her thousand folds.

When she called me handsome and Adi!!!!ufff it just went like a piercing arrow in the centre of my heart.Her cute voice and her sweet words just like her red cheeks,made my heart swell and make me want to embrace her tightly in my arms.

Akshu came to summon us and said were talking for past 1 hour,wow!!!time seriously has started tikking faster.

After going inside our families asked the most important decision of our life"Are you ready for this marriage?".......

Hii my lovely readers❤️❤️

Another update in a row❤️🥰

Please share, vote and comment❤️❤️❤️
I know this is a boring chapter😊but bare with it.❤️

Until tomorrow... ❤️❤️