unfinished business.

OSCAR's POV

We laid on the couch side by side for sometime. I was listening to the ticking of the clock while staring at the fun hanging on the ceiling.
"Hey will you come with me for the shopping tomorrow?"I asked her and I was not sure if that question was appropriate because she was still naked beside me.
Getting up,she nodded and I sat upright .She looked at me and then at the tattoos on my chest then back to my eyes. We stared at each other and I wanted to lean forward and kiss her when there was a knock at the door and at the hearing of it,it was annoying.
"Are you expecting someone?"
I whimpered while wearing my singlet back and she got up quickly shaking her head.
She collected her skirt where her undie was wrapped and ran upstairs.
There was another knock ,this time louder than before and I was beginning to feel uncomfortable.
Esther then trotted down the stairs dressed in a shabby looking black dress and walking past me, she went to the door and  opened it.
I saw a girl step in and I had seen her before,it was Emily,Joe's girlfriend,I guess.
I remembered Joe introducing me to her when she had visited him at my Granny's home.
They shock hands and coming towards me proceeding Esther,she happened to pause and stared at the carpet.

That pink bra that Esther had forgotten to pick laid there like a wounded fugitive.

She smirked and looking over her shoulder, I saw Esther looking fooled. She rolled her eyes and  shrugged.

"Hello Oscar?"she greeted and we shock hands.

Esther picked up the bra and walked upstairs with it muttering,"I'm sorry."
Emily happened to articulate sarcastically,"no big deal girl,it's okay."

Sooner, I  left them to have a talk about what business Emily had came to do!

*****
I grasped the shopping list and quickly left the house.
I tucked in my saloon and  drove to Esther's place to pick her.
She hopped in and we gossipped as I drove for about twenty five minutes before I pulled over at the mall and parked. It was this incredible mall at the second floor of Subway skyscraper in the centre of town.

Esther keipa's POV

As long as I was concerned,we had unfinished business with him. I'm glad the car had tinted windows and the windscreen faced the wall at the parking. He wanted to open the door but I grasped his hand,he looked at me and I was lost in his charismatic eyes. I knew I was going to pay for that.
I leaned forward and kissed his lips taking time. I placed my palm on his bulge and felt him already straining in his jeans. I loosened the sash he was wearing and unbuttoning his trouser, I unzipped it and I set his already hard dick free. It literally sprang out of his Calvin's undie.
"Fuck, what are you doing Esther?"I heard him pout but without saying anything,I begun to suck him. I pressed his cock hard against my cheeks and rolled my tongue on its tip. I rubbed his length up and down with my tiny hand. I could hear his breathing increasing. He grasped my head and pulling my hairs back,he begun to fuck my mouth. I opened it wide such that his tip would hit my throat rapidly nearly making me chock.
He was groaning at the moment I felt a warm liquid leave him and filled my mouth . I swallowed it and sucked him not to leave any of it.

"You're such a psycho" he said and proceeding him I  opened the door saying,"Shall we go shopping honey?"then I chuckled sarcastically.
I heard him ruffle , perhaps tucking in his shirt and we left the car.
We passed through the entrance to the inside of the mall.

We bought everything for the party including serviettes, soft drinks, beers and wines, plastic chairs and tables, disco lights and tumblers.
🤭

Are you guys enjoying my writing??✍
I'll be so happy if you talk to me 😊😊 .I relay on you about my writing development💯💯.
Thanks and don't forget to hit the like button. Xo)