20

this is short
but im updating as
much as I can

Kartier Grant

"Wassup?" Boog walked into the trap like shit was all good

"Wassup?" Boog walked into the trap like shit was all good. I didn't say anything. I just stared at him.

"Damn whats wrong with you?" He asked me. I kept a straight face. I could smoke this nigga right now but ima stick with the plan. "Somebody died?" He asked.

"Ain't shit wrong." I shrugged as I lit a blunt up.

"I ain't see you in a grip." He said.

"Kianas party." I said.

"Oh you was there? I dipped after I got some pussy." He said. "I heard niggas was shooting shit."

"Yup." I said as I hit the blunt. "Green bean right on my forehead." I said after blowing out the smoke. "Niggas on shit so im about to act retarded."

"That's crazy." He sat down. "Yall talked to Cam bitch ass?"

"Nah." I lied. "You talked to him?"

"Nah but I heard some shit about him." Boog said shaking his head. "Niggas is moving funny. Shit so crazy, I thought that was my dawg."

I ain't say nothing. I just took another hit of the blunt.

"Then he tried to put the blame on me." He said shaking his head. "You ain't believe that shit he was telling you. Right?"

I shrugged. I wish this nigga stop talking to me.

"How everybody doing though? I been mad busy that I ain't been around that much." He asked.

"We straight." I said.

"I know you still ain't fucking with ole girl." He said.

"Why? Wassup?" I asked.

"She was on shit at that party." He said. "Im assuming yall ain't together no more."

"On shit?"

"Shaking ass. Showing off." He said.

I really don't care about what she's doing at a party.

"As long as she ain't shaking ass on another nigga then I'm cool." I said as I took a hit. "Niggas know that's all me. I'm not tripping."

"So that's really your girl?" He asked as if he was surprised. "No more hoes no nothing?"

"Yeah." I said. "I want all the smoke behind her."

Ima admit that in the beginning I only wanted her because one, she ain't run her mouth and two she look good.