23

Short🥺but its something bc ik quarantine is boring as fuck& yall need something to read.
Another update coming soon.

Kartier Grant

"Karti look at your fucking leg!" Kayla yelled. "You need to go to the hospital!"

I wasn't even tripping over getting shot in the leg. I just lost my dawg.

"Let's go!" She yelled at me again.

"No. Ima just clean it and wrap it up." I said. I ain't even feel shit to be honest. My adrenaline was rushing from the moment them niggas rolled up on us with dark tinted windows.

I started to tune Kayla out as I thought of the first time I met Cameron.

*

I was on the basketball court when I seen these two niggas I ain't like fucking with the new kid. I ain't know him that well but he was cool. So I went over there to say something with Cody following me.

"It's a problem?" I asked stepping in front of the new kid.

"Yeah, it's a problem?" Cody said standing his little ass in front of me.

"It ain't a problem with you." The nigga said.

"I don't care." I said. "What y'all fucking with him for? He don't mess with nobody."

"He called my sister a hoe." He said.

"She is a hoe!" Cody said.

"Bitch I'll smack you!" The nigga said.

"And I'll fuck you up." I said. "Touch him if you want."

"And I'll smack the shit out of either of y'all." The new kid said to the niggas.

"Ard so wassup?" The nigga said.

The new kid came from behind me and stepped up to the one that was talking to him while Cody got in the other nigga face.

I sighed because we was gonna have to fight a nigga that's built like Gucci Mane before he went to jail. But he ran away when we both swung on him.

"Yeah bitch!" Cody yelled. "You don't want it with me!"

"Cody if you keep fucking with them big niggas, one day yo ass gonna get fucked up." I said.

"Ain't nobody gon fuck nothing up." Cody said.

After they got done fighting we all left the basketball court together.

"I like ya sneakers." Cody said. "I ain't gay though."

"Thank you?" Cameron scrunched up his face.

"Liking someone's sneakers don't make you gay dumbass." I told cody.

"I know." Cody shrugged. "I'm just letting him know I ain't gay."