Prologue

Well this is just sad, and not in the sarcastically pathetic way as I usually see him in, but this is actually just sad and unfair.

He used to be able to live his life so freely, without a care in the world. And now? He can't even step one foot out the door without suffering from unbearable pain.

He's told me once before that he's felt so worthless and depressed since it happened. He feels he can't do anything anymore, and the media sure hasn't been helping either.

People have been coming, banging on his door, asking, demanding to know if the rumors in the paper are true, that he has EPP. It's sickening. If he does, then don't they think they should leave him alone? Let him at least try to live his life as normally as he can?

Honestly, the poor guy doesn't even wanna go out with the protection provided for him, no matter how many of his friends he has with him, because the press will just eat it all right up. Honestly, these people have no respect for private and personal lives.

EPP is not something to joke about, and that's coming from me, a guy who usually wouldn't care less about him. But not this time.

Robotnik… you did this.

You did this to poor Sonic, and you're gonna make it right. I'll make you fix this…

Even if it's the very last thing I do.