The Immortals

TRIGGER WARNING.

Violence, abuse, rape.

Read at your own discretion.

PROLOGUE

"We will give you the girl"

I've heard those words over a hundred times in my eighteen years on this earth. Phrased differently maybe, but in the end they all mean the same thing. They mean that a someone will 'own' me.

No.

They'll think they own me.

" You can have Lilianna-"

" In exchange for her-"

"... but not for free"

As if there is a price so great that I could be the merchandise, the bargaining chip- and yet, that is all I was to them.

It took me a while to realize that I was their trading piece. Dark Hair, big eyes, and large breasts.

That is all that matters to men.

So I stood there, beside my alpha. In a low cut, floor length, navy colored dress that my breasts spilled out of. I tried not to listen to their conversation. I didn't need to. I knew what I needed to do. I'd done it multiple times before. They would take me in exchange for peace between our packs. The Alpha's would take me to their bed, expecting to fuck me- but all they ever got was a knife in their chest and the cold hard truth that they had been tricked.

Their faces all had that same panicked stricken look, horrified by the realization of what they had done.

My time had to be coming to an end though, word was beginning to spread of the mysterious killings of the alphas.  God only knew that I could barely take any more of this. My dreams were plagued constantly with the blood on my hands. I wished for an end. 

The Alpha of the MoonStone pack eyed me hungrily, lust pooling in his dark brown eyes. He looked back at my alpha.

" She can bare pups?"he inquired.

At this point my attention was finally captured by the conversation. As far as I knew, my reproductive system was intact, although I never intended to use it.

"Yes," my alpha said gruffly.

I turned to look at him.

"What does that matter?" I asked, disrespectfully.

He shot me a warning that came in the form of a malicious grin.  My stomach contents curdled at the sight and I felt sick.

"Because Lila dear, you are to be married to Alpha Blakely." His fake smile was so tight on his crooked face I thought his skin my rip.

Unfortunately for him, I didn't sign up for any marriage.

I took a step back and cleared my throat.

" Is that so?" I said through gritted teeth.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Edited

This book is under editing. ( just letting everyone know) also, any chapters marked have already been revised, any mistakes on these chapters are completely accidental.

-All rights reserved-

2021