♡ Chapter Six ♡

Natsuki walked to Yuri's home carrying a large bag full of ingredients. It was really heavy for her to carry so she had to take rest breaks and now again until made it to Yuri's house. She was about to ring the doorbell however it suddenly opens.

"Hey-" Yuri greets but Natsuki jumped back in shock.

She takes in a deep breath, "Geeze, you scared me!" she complained as she tries to calm herself down.

"S-sorry, I just s-s-saw you so I-" Yuri responds panicking but Natsuki puts her hands on her shoulder.

"Yuri, it's all good. Anyway, can I come in?" Natsuki asks.

"Sure," Yuri answers while blushing. She steps aside to let Natsuki in. Without asking Yuri takes Natsuki bags from her and carried them to her kitchen.

Natsuki growls, "Hey, I didn't your help!" she complains as she follows Yuri to her kitchen. She noted unlike her home it was really modern and it all was electric.

Yuri chuckles sightly as she pats Natsuki head, "Well, I wanted to help nevertheless," she says knowing that Natsuki was tired from carrying all of the ingredients. 

She pouted as she folds her arms. "Yeah, whatever...." she mumbles as Yuri started taking the ingredients out of the bag and placed them on the table. 

"How are you, anyway?" Yuri asks turning to her noticing her eye has healed a bit.

She rubbed her eye slightly as she turns away. "Fine, you?" she asks looking up at Yuri.

"I'm well," Yuri answers before turning around and going over to the kettle. Two teacups were already placed down. She turned on the kettle as she waited for it to boil. Yuri poured the boiling water in the cups as Natsuki stands their awkwardly. Yuri stirred the tea before giving it to Natsuki. "Here, it will boost our energy before we start," she says as Natsuki takes it. 

"T-Thanks," Natsuki says blushing slightly as she takes a sip from it.

Yuri takes a big sip from it before setting it down on the table. "So what kind of cupcakes are we making?" she asks.

Natsuki points at the vanilla extract. "Vallina cupcakes with buttery icing. It's simple so you can't mess it up," she says as she sets down her tea. "Natsuki... that was rude..." she thought as she mentally scolds herself.

Because of that, Yuri chuckled nervously as she felt a bit hurt by that. "Um, I cook all the time so I w-won't mess it up," she replies to trying to ensure Natsuki.

"Oh really? What do you make?" Natsuki asks interested.

Yuri smiles, "Oh last night, I made myself a wonderful steak with fresh vegetables," she says. That made Natsuki slightly hungry.

"Ha, don't tell Monika that," Natsuki jokes knowing that Monika is a vegetarian.

Yuri giggles, "I don't plan too," she responds.

"It's annoying because I can't use gelatine food colouring which is much brighter," Natsuki says pouting as she folds her arms.

Yuri tilts her head in confusion, "Gelatine?" she asks.

"Yeah, it's skin, cartilage, and bones from animals. It's in most jelly sweets," Natsuki says and that makes Yuri cringe.

"Now I see why Monika is a vegetarian... that sounds disgusting," Yuri says now getting put off from sweets.

Natsuki giggles, "Don't worry, not all sweets have it. Just most," she says noticing Yuri's expression on her face.

"I am not really a sweet person so don't tell Sayori," Yuri says knowing how Sayori will react to it.