{34} War (Part 1)

(UNEDIT)

Chapter 34- War (Part 1)

Third Person POV

In Breyanna's and Jacob's room

At Four am in the morning.

After breakfast Breyanna walked upstairs to her room and took a five minutes shower, then she brush her teeth.

Breyanna walked to her closet and took out the outfit they have to wear for war, it consist of: A black leather jacket, with a black Nike training bra and her black shorts that stops at her knee. She has on a black knee-length boots. Her hair was in two neat french braids.

The girls put a sleeping spell in their mates' food, this spell takes five (5) hours to wear off.

So Jacob is sleeping soundly in their bed. Breyanna kissed his cheek then his lips. She took a step back then turned around and walked to the door, she opened it and walked down the hallway to Adea's office.

In the office had Sese, Quanda, Iona, Adea, Choalyn and Lani.

Sese had on a long sleeve black body suit, that covers her whole body it's ends at her ankle. On her feet she had on a black combat boots. Her hair was in one french braid.

Quanda had on a black tank top, with her black leather jacket and her black ¾ pants. She had on a black and red knee-length boots. Her hair was in a high ponytail.

Iona had on a black jersey, with her black leather jeans and her black denim long sleeve jacket. On her feet had a black combat boots. Her hair was in a high ponytail.

Adea had on a black cropped tank top with her black leather jacket and black shorts. On her feet she had on a knee-length boots. Her hand in two neat french braids.

Lani had on a black Adidas training bra with her black leather shorts and her black denim jacket. On her feet had a pair of black knee-length boots. Her hair was in a high ponytail.

Choalyn had on a black body fitting suit, with her sleeve less leather jacket. On her feet had a pair of black combat boots. Her hair in two neat french braids.

(Ppl don't get confused. Stephanie is Choalyn!!!!)

"Now everyone is here, we are going to the Old Mining Field Of Silver five minutes from now." Choalyn informed us.

Fluffy, Kai, Luka, Levi, Calvin and Jake appeared in the room.

"Good luck," they said simultaneously.

They nodded and walk down stairs, leaving the spirit animals inside Adea's office.

"We're helping aren't we?" Calvin groaned.

"Shut up, you lazy snake," Jake shush.

"Yes, we are," Fluffy answered Calvin's unanswered question.

Harlyn Creek Kingdom Back Yard.

"Are you ready?!" Adea ask/shout.

"YES!!!" Were the answers to her question.

"Quanda the portal." Breyanna tapped Quanda's shoulder.

Quanda nodded and her eyes rolled at the back of her head and black fog engulfed her finger tips to her elbows, and she started chanting English words backwards.