Eleven

"Where's Tae?"

Namjoon asked, eyeing Jimin who went out of the kitchen with a pitcher in hand.

"Uh.. he spilled soda on his shirt so he went home through the back door to change." Jimin answered, placing the soda on the table.

"My Taetae could really be a bit clumsy sometimes." Tessa uttered, making the group smile.

"Yeah, but that's his charm." Jin commented.

"I couldn't agree more." Tessa responded. "Anyway, are you going to spend the night here?"

"Nah. We'll probably end before 8 and head home." Hoseok answered.

"If that's the case, I should prepare dinner for you next door." Tessa beamed.

"No, auntie. It's okay. We're being too much of a trouble already." Jimin uttered, making Tessa laugh.

"Trouble? You're never a trouble for me. Head to my house later before going home or else I'll be really sad." She winked before going out of the house.

Namjoon smiled, shaking his head. "She's really an angel."

"Well, that explains why Taehyung is such an angel too." Jimin commented, earning a laugh from the rest of them.

"Yeah, right." Jungkook responded in a low voice.

Jimin looked at the ravenette and grinned. "The only devil here is you." He uttered with a playful smile on his lips.

Jungkook stared at him, shaking his head a little. "Whatever."

The rest of them resumed studying after their break. Taehyung came shortly after, fresh from the bath with his hair still wet.

"So you really spilled soda on yourself, huh?" Jin commented with a small smile.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked, eyes darting to Jimin who wiggled his brows at him in secrecy.

"Uh... yeah." He nervously laughed, subconsciously running a hand on his hair.

He immediately took the notes he was studying earlier, not wanting to look suspicious.

Taehyung kept on brushing his hand on his damp hair, regretting not properly drying it in a rush to go back.

"I almost forgot.." Namjoon said, getting everyone's attention.

"Coach Rain talked to me earlier. He said he won't be around for tomorrow's practice."

Hoseok beamed. "Yes! We could skip practice tomorrow." He suggested, making Yoongi grin.

"I like that." He muttered.

"We'll be dead if coach finds out." Jin shivered from imagining their coach's anger.

Everybody brushed off the idea, not wanting to experience their coach's punishment.

"Then, let's have our captain take charge of the routine for tomorrow's practice." Hoseok wiggled his brows toward Namjoon who just sighed.

"Fine. I'll make it a bit light because we need to be fully in shape for our game with the Blue Eagles the next day." Namjoon answered.

"Damn. First game and it's already bad luck." Yoongi shakes his head in disgust.

"Let's just hope they have changed from last year." Jin added.

"I doubt. Dirty players don't change that easily." Jimin folded his arms over his chest.

"Why?" Ji-Eun suddenly asked. She looked at everyone, not understanding anything.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "They're a bunch of players who play dirty."