Nineteen

"Did anyone see my shirt?" Jimin's frantic voice erupted inside the waiting room as he paced back and forth, looking for his missing shirt.

"Check my bag." Yoongi simply answered.

Everyone was preparing for their second match, well everyone except Taehyung who just sat in the corner, looking at Jungkook while he's changing to his jersey.

He doesn't want to be too obvious, ogling at the sight of Jungkook's mouthwatering abs, but his eyes seemed to betray him.

Taehyung couldn't look away as if he's only seeing Jungkook's naked body for the first time.

"You're drooling." Jungkook playfully whispered, snapping Taehyung away from his sinful thoughts.

He blushed, immediately turning his attention to his cast.

"I'm not even looking." He denied, feeling so embarrassed.

He heard his sexy chuckle which only made Taehyung groan.

Why is everything about Jungkook so sexy?

"It's okay to stare, Tae. As long as it's you." Jungkook whispered, his hot breath fanning Taehyung's ear, making him shiver.

The brunet couldn't help but bite his lower lip, feeling his cheeks burning.

"What are you two whispering about?" Hoseok suddenly asked, noticing how the two seemed to be in their own little world.

"Nothing." They answered in unison, making Hoseok nod his head.

"Okay. Jungkook, let's hurry up." Hoseok reminded, placing his things inside his bag.

He turned to look at Taehyung and smiled.

"Don't worry, Tae. We'll win this for you." Hoseok winked, making Taehyung laugh.

"I'm counting on you." He answered which made Hoseok smile like the sunshine that he is.

Everyone started to move out of the waiting room as Namjoon practically shove them out.

"Hurry!" His voice boomed to which Taehyung just shakes his head.

"He's always too nervous every game." He commented, looking at Jungkook who's now tying his shoelaces.

"Hurry up. You don't want to be scolded, do you?" He urged, seeing how Jungkook seemed to be taking his time.

"Hey, let's get moving." Jimin said as he turned to look at the two.

"We'll follow." Jungkook simply responded, placing his clothes inside his own bag.

Jimin just nodded his head as he made his way out, leaving the two behind.

"Let's get going." Taehyung stood, holding to his crutches to support him.

He was about to take a step when Jungkook suddenly stood in front of him, stopping him.

"Can't I get a good luck kiss?" Jungkook asked which made Taehyung almost lose his balance.

"What?!" He asked, blushing.

His nervous eyes immediately darted to the closed door, fearing that someone might come in any moment.

"I need a good luck charm, Tae." Jungkook sexily whispered, arms slowly circling around Taehyung's waist.

He leaned forward until their faces are only an inch away, lips almost touching.

"Just a kiss, okay." Taehyung whispered, eyes not leaving the ravenette's deep charcoal black eyes.