~ CHAPTER 1 ~

Before you read this, I'm gonna confess that this is just my imagination.

In this Neil's family is a middle class family, and Avni's is Rich.

Avni is an Entrepreneur and Neil runs a business.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

WARNING:- NOT PROOFREAD

Barely it's just been One and a Half Years since they got married. But what she saw today is just not okay with her. It broke her trust. If someone would have come and told this to her, she would slap that person in the face, there and then.

But, she saw them with her own eyes and she couldn't interpret anything from that. Locking the door behind her, she walked and picked up their frame placed on the bedside table. Hugging her knees to her chest, her eyes teared up seeing the frame. Clutching it near her heart, she sobbed. Drinking back her tears, she stood and moved towards the balcony and stared up at the sky which is representing her gloominess with the black clouds. Seems like the sky was about to outburst its feelings, just like she wanted to! Moving downstairs, she saw the hustle and bustle in the house which remembered her about the family dinner, tonight and everyone should come, cause it's her Father-in-law's order.

Sighing, she moved towards the kitchen, to make a black coffee for herself, as it is the most needed one for her now. Entering the kitchen, she came across her MIL, who's in a hurry to give Chai to her FIL.

Smiling at her, she moved forward and asked the cook for a black coffee and settled on the kitchen slab. The cook handed her the cup of coffee stopping the Running Train in her head. Taking it, she moved to the living area to witness her FIL, MIL and Bebe are arguing over something in which she doesn't want to interfere as of now.

Sipping her coffee, she again busied her brain in some unwanted thoughts. The clock struck 6'o clock, and there she heard the doorbell ring.

"Avni, Probably it was Neil, go and check!" Nodding her head to her MIL's words, she moved towards the door and opened it, and sighed seeing the entity standing in front of her.

"Dad!" Sighing softly, she hugged his father, keeping all the unwanted thoughts aside, snuggling into his warmth. "Arre, Aashish Ji, Please come in!" Both the father and daughter duo separated hearing Shweta while nearing them.

Avni moved to her room to get ready as it was already 6:30 PM and they have to move till 7'o clock. Picking up a crimson red color saree, she moved to the washroom. The creases formed on her forehead disappeared as the cold water glided down her skin.

Coming out after a good amount of 15 min draped in the saree, she moved towards the mirror and was about to wear her Mangalsutra but turned around hearing the doorknob turn around the opening.

There he is, her Husband, flashing his ever-charming smile to her. Not paying any heed to his frown, she continued her work but was unable to tie the nuptial chain around her neck. All the while, there behind her, an entity standing with a confused face.

Stepping forward, he took the chain in his hands to help her but she refused.

"It's already quarter to 7 and we have to move by 7, so now go and freshen up!" She said turning around and grabbing the chain from his hands which confused him more. Shrugging his thoughts, he moved to the washroom and came in 5 min, wearing a towel around his waist.

"Avni, give me a shirt!" Saying he grabbed another towel and started to dry his wet hair.

"How do I know what you like?" Shrugging her shoulders she moved out of the room.

Scowling, he moved towards the wardrobe muttering something. Buttoning up his shirt, he looked ahead in the mirror to witness his wife coming into the room, worrying about something. Yeah, it was written on her face.

Tossing the pillows on the bed, she searched for something in which she was failed.

"Looking for this?" He asked pointing towards the phone which is lying on the dressing table. Nodding her head in yes, she moved towards the table while he moved back so that she can take the phone.

He hugged her from back when she was about to turn around.

"Hmm, what happened Avi?" Indulging himself in her warmth, inhaling her scent, he asked softly while her face turned pale.

She pushed him back with a slight force which made him furious but his face turned soft when a teardrop left her eye. Wiping those tears, she stormed out of the room before he could ask her anything.

All the elders left the house leaving the youngsters to come afterward. Avni who was lost in her world turned to the tap on her shoulder to see her Younger brother and others grinning at her, Neil's Cousin who's so close to him, and her Elder sister and jiju~ All of them. Why?

"Thinking about Jiju?" Aman said nudging her shoulder while all of them gave a teasing laugh. Giving a lip tight smile, she again lost looking at the horizon.

Thank you for reading and go for next one to know more.

And, please  go and check for my other works if wanna read somemore. Not that I'm a super writer but they may get you out of your boredom.