Six

Rouge was sobbing uncontrollably. Amy was comforting her. "NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! SHADOW WAS MY BEST FRIEND AND KNUCKLES WAS MY CRUSH!! WHY WOULD THEY TAKE BOTH OF THEM AWAY FROM ME!?!?" Rouge screamed out.

Sonic had a small smirk on his face. Yes, he actually did it. He actually killed both of them in one night. Sonic electrocuted Knuckles and he drowned Shadow. He should of killed them in an exciting way, like getting a chain saw and cut off both their arms and legs and then watch them bleed to death.

Maybe he can do that to Sliver...

"Wait a minute... we all know Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Eggman, right? So... maybe the killer is one of us!" Said Blaze as her hands turned into fire. Amy gasped, "Blaze! Why would you think that!? No body here is a killer!" Sliver nodded, "I agree with Amy, none of us is a killer, Blaze."

Blaze frowned. "Alright. But if one of us turned out to be the killer, don't say I didn't warn you." Sonic stared at the purple fire cat. 'I think she's on to something. I have to kill her tonight before she finds out that I did all of this.'

"We need to find out who is doing this." Said Sonic. "They will regret killing my friends!!!" Amy smirked. "That's the spirit, Sonic! GET MAD!!" Sonic's heart was beating uncontrollably. Sonic smiled.

"You too, Rouge! GET MAD!!" Sliver yelled. Rouge growled. "I. AM. MAD!!!" After she said that she stomped her foot on the ground really hard. making Sonic's house shake. (Yes, they are in Sonic's house.)

Everyone had a shocked look on their face. "S-sorry...." Rouge said while wiping the tears on her face.

🔪🩸🩸🔪

✔️Tails
✔️Knuckles
✔️Shadow
Sliver
Blaze
Rouge
✔️Eggman

Sonic smiled insanely. "I'm so close...." he whispered to himself. "Four down.... three more to go." He grabbed a chain saw and walked out of his house.

'Amy will be mine and mine only.'

He ran to Sliver's house. He stood in front of Sliver's white and blue house with his chain saw. He grinned while thinking about Sliver screaming in pain.

"Let the fun begin."

🔪🩸🩸🔪

Amy saw the news the next day. She was shaking. Her eyes widen as tears fell down her eyes. 'O-Oh my god!!!' The pink hedgehog thought. 'No! No!! NO!!! This can't be happening!! There's a sick killer here and me and Sonic are next!!!' The killer, aka Sonic, has killed Sliver, Blaze, and Rouge last night.

He used the chainsaw to cut off Sliver's arms and legs and then watched him bleed to death, he strangled Blaze to death, and he simply stabbed and cut out both Rouge's eyes and ears. Amy decided to go to Sonic's house. If they both was going to die, she would rather die with him.

Amy knocked on Sonic's door. Sonic looked out the window to see who it was. When he saw Amy, excitement exploded in his body. A wide smile appeared on his face as he opened the door to see his beautiful rose.

"Hey Ames!" He said. "Hi Sonic...." She said sadly. Sonic let her in his house. "Ames, you're not the only one is afraid. I'm afraid, too" Sonic said as he closed his front door. Amy sat on Sonic's couch. "Yeah, you should be because we're gonna die, too!" Said Amy.

"Don't worry, we're not gonna die." Sonic sat next to Amy. "Ames, I have something to tell you." He held Amy's hands while making eye contact with her. Amy blushed a little bit.

"Amy, I loved you ever since I first saw you. I adore everything about you. You're beautiful, smart, and amazing. You're an angel that makes me weak every time I see you. I really, really, really, really, REALLY like you. Do you feel the same?"

Amy froze. She didn't know what to say. She saw hearts in Sonic's sparkling eyes. "Sonic..." She began. "That's really sweet of you. But I only like you as a friend...."

F  R  I  E  N  D

Sonic's smile slowly turned into a frown.

"What?"

"I said I only like you as a friend."

Sonic roughly pulled Amy into a hug. Amy gasped. "B-but Ames!! I LOVE YOU!!! I love you so much that I would do anything for you! I even killed our friends just to get to you!!" Amy's eyes widen. She pushed Sonic away from her.

"Y-YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED OUR FRIENDS!?" The pink hedgehog yelled at the blue leader. Sonic wrapped his arms around her. "Mmhmm~ All for you, my precious rose~~" Amy pushed Sonic away from her again and slowly backed away from Sonic. Sonic slowly walked towards her.

"Come on Ames, love me."

"S-Sonic.... you're crazy...."

"Yeah, crazy for you~~~"

Sonic pin Amy to the wall. Before Amy could say anything, Sonic put his lips on her lips. The kiss was soft and loving but at the same kinda rough.

Sonic licked Amy's bottom lip, asking for a entrance. Amy declined. Sonic growled and he pinched her arm. Amy let out a cute squeak, giving Sonic a chance to enter. Sonic slipped his tongue into Amy's mouth.

Sonic licked Amy's whole mouth. Amy moaned. 'No, this isn't right!' She tried to push Sonic away from her, but he wouldn't budge. Both of the hedgehogs needed air. So Sonic pulled away. Their breathing was heavy.

Sonic kissed Amy's cheek and hugged her. "Oh Ames~ We will be together forever and ever and ever and ever and ever~!" Sonic felt like he was in heaven. Amy felt the exact opposite.

Amy knew that she will be stuck with Sonic for the rest of her life. Since all of her friends are dead, no one could save her. Amy was forced to love Sonic.

And she would have to get used to it.