Thirsty

⚠️

Taehyung awakened from the continuous sound of the doorbell ringing throughout the house in the middle of the night.

He groaned, slowly reaching out to check the time on the alarm clock on top of his bedside table.

12:19 am

The brunet blinked away the tiredness in his eyes as he slowly went out of bed.

Who would visit him at this hour?

Taehyung took his phone to see if there are missed calls from Jungkook or his friends, the only possible people to be in his front door at a time like this.

However, there's none.

The doorbell continued to blast off, making him groan as he hurriedly walked to the front door.

He tiptoed, looking through the peephole to see the person outside.

Taehyung was met by Jungkook's face which instantly made him open the door.

"Jungkook! What are you-"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when Jungkook grabbed him by the waist, making him gasp.

His eyes widened when he felt the harsh slam of the ravenette's lips against his own, full of hunger and desperation.

Taehyung could taste the alcohol from his mouth which made him intoxicated as he moaned, responding to the kiss with the same intensity and need.

He gripped his hands on the back of Jungkook's head, uncaring if his phone slipped off his hand and into the floor.

"I need you, Tae." Jungkook groaned in between the kiss with his voice full of lust and hunger.

Taehyung could only moan in response when Jungkook lifted him off the ground. He wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist, his body immediately trembled when his now aroused cock was pressed on Jungkook's own hardened member inside his jeans.

"Koo- ah!" Taehyung gasped as he closed his eyes in pleasure when Jungkook grabbed his ass, kneading it harshly with his hands.

There's something different with the way Jungkook was touching him, harsh and full of desperation as if he's possessively making him realize that he's owned by him, every part of him.

They couldn't make it to his room as Jungkook started to rip Taehyung's clothes off.

His movements were fast and rushed, desperately dying to be inside Taehyung, wanting so bad to feel him around his cock.

"God! I want you." Jungkook grunted, letting Taehyung stand on the ground, spinning him around.

The brunet was breathing hard as he rested his palms on the wall, body quivering in pleasure.

He felt Jungkook yank his boxers, revealing his plump ass that made the latter curse under his breath.

He heard the sound of a belt being removed, and Taehyung could only gulp in anticipation.

A loud gasp escaped from his lips when Jungkook grabbed him by the waist, bending him over and steadying him.

He almost collapsed on the floor when a finger entered him, wet and sticky, probably from being lubed.

"Baby, you're so tight." Jungkook whispered, adding another finger that made Taehyung moan.

"F-fuck!" the brunet closed his eyes in pleasure as wet sounds filled the air from Jungkook's fingers continuously ramming inside of him.