Getting to know the "Bad Ass"

Allison's P.O.V:

We arrived home, right on time. I dropped Kimmy at her house and talked to her mom. Her mom thanked me and with that I took Dj home.

"You ready?" I asked her before opening the door. She nodded, and with that I opened the door to be greeted by little Michelle.

"Hewo Al! Hewo Deej!" she exclaimed and let out a little giggle.

"Hi my little princess" I said in a baby voice while picking her up. I love kids!

Then we walked into the kitchen where Danny and Steph were making dinner.

"Hey guys, you are right on time... we just finished making din- What are you wearing?!" Danny exclaimed when he turned to see Dj in a really short skirt, with a crop top, heels, and a lot of makeup...

I quickly give her my leather jacket to make her a bit more comfortable.

"I never knew that's how you dress when going to the library... have I been doing it wrong all these years?" Danny continued.

"Alright Dan... I think you might wanna sit down... Deej wants to talk to you about something" I explained. Before Dj could begin, Jesse and Joey came.

"I'm hungry... is din- Woah! Dj I do not remember seeing you in those clothes" Joey exclaimed.

"Allison why did you leave in the middle of your sh- Woah... What library did you go to?" Jesse asked.

"Okay Dj why don't I take everyone upstairs so you can talk to your dad... alone" I replied while pushing everyone up the stairs.

"No... can you stay... please?" she pleaded while grabbing my hand.

"Okay... Joey can you please take everyone upstairs?" I asked and with that they all left leaving Danny, Dj, and I alone in the kitchen.

"Okay dad...." and that's when Dj began to explaining everything that happened.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Danny screamed at the top of his lungs. "Okay, let me get this straight...You went to a party where there was no supervision... without consent...where there were drugs... just to impress a boy and fit in?"

"Wow dad... you followed along really well!"

Danny began to give a whole lecture where I sorta dozed off and the last thing I heard was "You're grounded for the next month... you go to school and you come back home... oh and NO KIMMY FOR A MONTH!" He screamed.

"UGHHH, DAD!!! THAT'S SO UNFAIR!" She screamed and then ran upstairs and slammed the door of her room. Danny turned to look at me.

"Was I too harsh?" He asked.

"Just a tad" I replied and he let out a groan.

"I don't know what to do Al... She's growing up and going through so many changes that I don't even understand... this is the time where she needed her mom..."

"I know Danny... look girls are extremely emotional, insecure, and hormonal... She is going to do stuff like this, but at least she called. She knew the difference between right and wrong, and she called me right away when she knew it was wrong... she's a good girl but Danny you need to let her be a teenager..." I explained while sitting down beside him.

"Thanks, Allison... Thanks for going and taking care of her... It's so great to have you here... she finally has someone like a mother figure in her life that she trusts"

"Don't worry Dan... I will always be here for your girls..." I said and gave him a hug.

"Maybe I should go talk to her" he said while getting up.

"No... talk to her a little later... right now she is going to need time to hate you for a bit... it's just how we girls are...Now, why don't we have dinner... You can give her dinner in her room in a bit and then talk to her" I replied and with that we called the rest down to eat.

~ Later that Night ~

Danny and Dj made up.

Dj is still grounded, but they did talk about changing up some stuff. Danny agreed to make her curfew 10:00 pm instead of 8:00 pm now that she is 17 years old. Danny has also agreed to let me teach Dj to do some light makeup and take her to buy new clothes. All Dj has to do is follow these rules and always tell the truth...

We just finished putting the girls to sleep. Steph made me read her bedtime story three times and then she finally went to sleep, and Michelle insisted that Jesse cradled her and not put her down until she was fully asleep.

"You are really good with kid's" Jesse whispered as all four us exited the girl's bedroom and went to sit in Jesse's room.

"So are you" I replied to him with a smile.

"Alright guys Imma go to sleep... I have to go to work early... Goodnight" Danny said while yawning.

"Goodnight" we replied back in sync.

"Let's watch a movie!" Joey exclaimed, and with that we started watching the movies. After ten minutes all we heard was snoring.

"Did he really just fall asleep?" Jesse whispered to me.

"Yup.... ugh... he snores so loud!!!" I exclaimed. Jesse tried to wake Joey up but he didn't budge.

"Great... he's not gonna get up till the morning!" Jesse groaned.

"Why don't we go to my room and chill?" I asked and Jesse smirked.

"That's not what a meant!... fine you can stay with snoring Joey" I replied while walking to my room and he obviously followed me.

"I was joking!" He replied while sitting on my bed.

"What should we do?" I asked him.

"Why don't we play 21 questions?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

J: What's your favourite colour?

A: Black... but if you say that's not a colour than red.

J: Me too... I love the colour black and red. Favourite animal?

A: Puppies

J: Munchkins...

"Are you really referring to Michelle as your favourite animal?" I asked him.

"Maybe" he replied and we left.

We continued to play, and I realized that Jesse isn't as cold and bad as he makes himself seem. He's actually... sweet, caring and sensitive.

Guess the "badass" isn't so bad after all...

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Let's reach 50 reads and then I will update the next chapter!

Go check out my other books if you haven't' already!