Bar-staurant Club?

Jesse's P.O.V:

So we arrived at the restaurant... bar? Club?

"What is this place?" I asked.

"It's a Bar-staurant Club! It is split in half... So the right half is a classy restaurant and the left side is a club and the bar is in the middle" Joey explained.

That is actually so weird... who the fuck would come here...

"This is where Joey and I actually meant" Ginger said. They really are meant for each other. We went and took a seat in the restaurant portion of the Bar-staurant Club. Ginger is actually a pretty cool chick... she's very peppy. All of us got along pretty well.

~ An hour later ~

It's been an hour since we got here.

Al and I still haven't got any alone time.

Al said that she was going to the bathroom and I was going to go a couple minutes after her so we could you know...

But then Ginger said that she will go with her because girls do not like to go to the bathroom alone.

"Alright guys... I think Al and I should get going to the club because I need to find Al a man before the end of the night... It was really nice to meet you Ginger" I said while both Al and I got up.

"Awww... why don't we join you," she said while she and Joey got up.

"Oh no... you guys should have some time alone... you know.. don't worry we will see you this weekend at dinner" Al said.

"But we are your ride" Joey said.

"Don't worry Joe... we will get a cab... you guys go enjoy your night" I replied.

"Alright... I'm gonna spend the night at Ginger's so let me know once you guys get home" Joey said unsurely.

"Of course Joe!" Al said and with that they both finally left.

Allison's P.O.V:

"FINALLY!" Jesse screamed right when they left and I laughed.

"Okay so we lost about an hour and a half our date night... so we missed our reservations..." Jesse said. "But-"

"But what?" I asked.

"I have an idea" he smirked.

"what?"

"It's a surprise"

~ Sometime later ~

Jesse had a blindfold in his pocket for some weird reason and he tied it on my eyes. The next thing I knew is we were in a cab.

"Jesse..."

"Yesss"

"Are you kidnapping me... oH My gOd... are you going to murder me?" I asked while shifting in my seat.

"Allison! No! Chill... we are almost there" he replied while laughing. A couple minutes later I heard the door open and close and then open again. Then someone was lifting me off my seat.

"OH MY GOD" I screamed.

"It's me" he laughed.

"I don't like this!" I whined.

"I think you will..." he said and then took off my blindfold. "We are gonna go canoeing"

  "We are gonna go canoeing"

"Wow...It's so pretty here"  I said while looking around.

"I come here whenever I wanna clear my mind... I come and I canoe" Jesse explained.

"It's perfect" I said while giving him a kiss. He went to the canoe and pulled two life Jackets and a bottle of tequila.

"You just keep that here" I said.

"Yup... No one comes here" he said and I just smiled.

"Shall we?"

"Yes" and with that we put on the life jackets and made our way in the canoe.

We took the canoe in the middle and dranks some tequila while watching the sunset. Once the sunset we made our way back to shore.

"We should probably call the cab now" I said.

"Nope... we don't have to" he said with a smirk and I just looked at him confused.

"Let's go on a walk" he said while grabbing my hand.

We walked through this beautiful pathway and talked

We walked through this beautiful pathway and talked. It was really cute and with in twenty minutes, we were at the front of our house.

"Wow... that was fast" I replied.

"Yeah the shore is just twenty minutes from the house... I'll take you up there again one day" he said with a smile.

"Tonight was fun"

"Yeah it was" he replied and then started to kiss me while opening the door. It was really late and everyone was already asleep, so we quietly entered the house and continued to kiss.

We made our way slowly to the couch and I sat down on something. The next thing I know is someone is flashing a light in my face.

"JOEY?!" Jesse and I screamed in sync.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!

Let's reach 100 reads and then I will update the next chapter!

Go check out my other books if you haven't already!