Tricked and Hurt 2

Sorry for the tension, and suspense.  Oof not sure how it will turn out. Thanks for reading.

Peter POV
They lead me to a ship of some kind. And it hovers in the air.
Peter: So uh... what's going to happen to me?
Fury: We're going to ask you some questions and if I don't like your answer then you'll stay here until your ready to give us some information.
Peter: I have no problem with that but I'll tell you what you need to know but you can't document any of it. I'll tell it to you and the avengers only. Hydra is still here and I have people to protect.
Fury: Fine have it your way. Now first question, what are you intentions?
Peter: To be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, going on a mission with you guys is my goal with being a superhero of course.
Fury: Why do you do this?
Peter: I already told the avengers that.
Tony: It's true Fury.
Fury: How old are you?
Peter: I'm fifteen.
Steve: That's too young! You cannot go fight villains at that age!
Peter: So far the worst threat I've come across is you, when I tried to ask for help you attack me.
Tony: Who were you fighting that caused us to fish you out of the water.
Peter: He's the vulture. He and his team steals alien technology and turns it into weapons which I guess he's selling.
Tony: Okay. Can we see your face.
Peter: Sure but cut out the cameras like I don't know where they are.
Steve: Fury, can you do that?
Maria: He's too stubborn I got it.
I fell the cameras off my back and I pull off my mask.
Peter: Hi I'm Peter Parker, and I need to go home.
Natasha: Okay you can.
I leave and go home. I call Ned and fill him in.

Yeah, I could make this a 10 part or I could just finish it. Sorry for making it so short. I don't have any ideas so updates might be slower. I am writing something for Sander Sides  Marvel characters in there but I'm not sure if I'm adding any fights but there is MCU.